Chapter 6

Sapnap and Quackity got to Karl's house. They knocked on the door and Karl opened it to let them in.

They've known each other for over a month now, they've established movie nights once every week or two. They decided to have them at Karl's house since he has a bigger TV and more blankets.

Once they were sitting down on the couch with blankets and snacks Karl looked at them before playing the movie.

"Real talk, what are we? Like us three? We've been flirting with each other a lot and I can tell we all like each other so what are we?" Karl just boldly stated out of the blue (not really). They all stayed quiet for a minute.

"If we all like each other, why don't we just get in a relationship together?" Quackity suggested.

"Yeah that's called polygons isn't it?" Sapnap questioned.

"Pft- no, it's polyamarous! Dumb dumb," Karl teased light heartedly.

They all kind of just agreed that they're dating now so they got cuddles while watching movies all night. None of them have really been in a relationship like this before, but they decided they'll set some boundaries with each other after a movie

"So the main thing is communication, right?" Sapnap stated. They were done with their first movie and were now setting up boundaries.

Quackity and Karl nodded. "I mean, if we don't, we'll only miscommunicate and not have a good relationship. So if anything is wrong, we need to be open to each other's words and get through any issue together!" Karl explained. "And if we're setting boundaries I would love to know, because my love language is physical touch. I want to know if you guys have any limits to physical affection or anything," he said nervously while scratching the back of his hand.

"I personally don't mind any kind of affection, and if I do, I'll make sure to let you guys know," Sapnap spoke with a relaxed tone.

"I do have a bit of a limit, but it's usually when I feel vulnerable, or people I don't know well. Otherwise I don't mind." Quackity just shrugged.

Sapnap spoke up, "Also we should consult each other if we wanna add someone." The other two agreed.

"What about sexual boundaries?" Quackity asked, leaning his chin on his hand.

"I am asexual, but I genuinely don't mind doing anything sexual sometimes, I just don't think I'll go all the way," Karl stated, leaning on Sapnap's shoulder.

"I don't mind doing anything sexual, as long as we have a safe word. Don't wanna overstep comfort zones," Sapnap said and wrapped his arm around Quackity's shoulders.

"I agree with that, it might take a bit for me to feel comfortable enough to be sexual at all though," the raven-haired man spoke, leaning onto Sapnap's other shoulder.

"Hey that's fine! As long as you're okay, Q," Karl said with a reassuring smile along with Sapnap.

They cuddled for the rest of the night watching different shows.