Chapter 15 (Quackity)

TW: mentions of/and Getting drunk, mentions of/and smoking weed (minorly)

Stay safe <3

Quackity pulled up into a driveway of a suburban house. He had fun talking and joking with his boyfriends on the drive over to their last destination. The shorter man got out of the car followed by his boyfriends and went up to the front door and searched for a key on his keychain. Once he found it he opened the first thin metal gate looking door then unlocked the actual front door.

"Papá, estoy en casa!" Quackity yelled into the house while swinging the door open. He held it open for his lovers. The sound of a dog barking echoed through the house with a flurry of scratching paws on the hardwood floors rushed to his location. He was tackled by a large fluffy light grey dog. He laughed as the dog's tail wagged and licked and nosed his face.

"FRANNNN GET OFF OF ME! HAHA! KARLOoOOOS! SAAPPPYY! HELP!" he exclaimed in a fit of giggles and laughs.

"BAHAHHA YOU GOT TAKEN DOWN BY A DOG YOU'RE SO SHORT-" Sapnap was doubled over and fucking cackling.

"HELLOOO DOOGGIEE! Oh such a good girl!" Karl cooed while carding his hands through the dog's fur.

Someone appeared around the corner of the hallway with a smile. The man made a quick whistle and commanded, "Fran, off!" The big dog obeyed and got off of Quackity and sat down with her tongue lolling from her mouth. The man had short forest green hair, freckles scattered on his face, a white t-shirt, black sweats, and an apron.

"Thank you, Samuel! These are my boyfriends Karl and Sapnap," he introduced them with a grin. Samuel(?) smiled and shook the hands of both boys.

"Hello there, my name is Sam! I'm Quackity's legal father," he said with a grin. He then gestured to the dog. "And this is my girl, Fran." Fran barked and her tail thumped on the ground while she wagged it. Subpoena and Karl smothered Fran with affection for a moment.

Quackity turned to Sam asking, "Is Gogy here yet?" to which the older shook his head and opened his mouth.

"He should be here soon though, he texted me he was on his way a little bit ago."

"SAM! YOU LEFT THE PIZZA IN THE OVEN- Oh hello Quackity!" a shorter male had appeared around the corner. He had white hair that was tied up in a small ponytail in the back, a black oversized hoodie with a lemon pattern on the sleeves, grey sweats, white socks, and an apron. He also had a prosthetic arm if you paid close enough attention to his left hand, but it genuinely looked real.

"EL PONK! MI AMIGO!" Quackity greeted and hugged the new arrival who hugged back. He introduced Ponk to Karl and Sapnap before bringing them to the living room.

Whenever Quackity visited his mother's grave. He would always run into his sperm donor, who really got on his nerves. So he made it a tradition for himself that he would visit Sam afterwards to calm down and relax. They would binge stupid soap operas or watch some movies that Quackity really liked. And when Quackity became the legal age to drink, they would get drunk as well, usually Quackity though. They would also pass a joint around if they felt like it. They only ever smoked one joint of weed at those times, nothing addictive. Plus, it was really the only time any of them would smoke at all. George joined them on those as well, but last time he'd brought his clingy ass boyfriend that Quackity somewhat hates with a passion. But he can't control his brother's love life anyways, so it doesn't matter much.

They started watching dumb soap operas while eating the frozen pizza that was heated up in the oven. George and his boyfriend, who Sapnap recognized as his best fuckin friend Dream, joined them not long after they started and got their shares of pizza too. They all fucked around laughing at the dumb soap operas, Quackity got drunk, Sapnap, Dream, and Ponk got a bit high since they didn't feel like drinking, Karl just drank water and was used as a cuddle pillow for Quackity and later for Sapnap as well, and George and Sam just had a glass of red wine.

The night ended with Sapnap and Quackity passed out in a cuddle pile on top of Karl, who was watching the movie playing on the TV. Sam, Ponk, and Fran cuddled and sleeping on the master bedroom bed upstairs. Lastly, Dream and George cuddled on the makeshift pillow and blanket bed in front of the couch, Dream passed out, and George awake watching the movie with Karl. Eventually, both boys who were awake had fallen asleep late in the night.

It was one of the best times for Quackity.