Chapter 8

Quackity performed a few more routines before it was Karl's turn to join him. They both wore suits that were different, but still matching. They were wearing similar outfits that Victor and Yuri wore for their partner skate in the anime. Karl wore the pink one and Quackity wore the blue one. Sapnap was literally just simping while the chat was half weeb half fangirling/fanboying/fanpersoning.

Sapnap played Good Old-Fashioned Loverboy by Queen. Since it started out slow, both males started slowly, almost perfectly in sync. They danced a bit slowly, but fast enough for them to jump high and be able to spin. It was a kind of slow upbeat song, and it was about a loverboy.

Karl and Quackity did some moves during the song that looked sus to the chat. The taller had spun the shorter, the shorter dipped the taller. When they danced around each other, it was almost like watching two feathers dancing in the air. Karl had picked Quackity up and spun him around- not above his head though. They even got close enough to touch noses at one point. Sapnap would admire his boyfriends all day if he wanted.

Their ending pose was Quackity dipping Karl while holding the taller's hand upwards so he was close. They were both red from the amount of movement they just did. Both grinned at each other while taking heavy breaths and they bowed and got off the ice to get water. They changed out of their outfits and skates and decided to hang out with Sapnap in the overseer booth for the rest of the stream.

After that whole stream, Karl's fans were going crazy, shipping them, asking for more streams with the other two boys, making headcanons, memes, theories, fancams, edits, all of that good internet stuff. (I know some of yall thought about Rule 34.)

Karl ended up doing some more streams with Quackity and Sapnap. They had a lot of fun doing it. They liked to mess with the chat while flirting with each other.

One day Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap wanted to hang out. They decided later since they all were busy today. Quackity decided to meet at the gym with Sapnap since he didn't do any workouts today. Karl said they could come to his house afterwards.

Once he got to the gym they signed in and looked around for Sapnap.

After scanning the area he spotted Sapnap, but he was doing that one workout where you lay down and push up a barbell. He was wearing a white headband that pushed back his hair, a dark brown tank top, basketball shorts, and tennis shoes. His muscles were flexing as he pushed up and down slowly with his face scrunched breathing in and out deeply. Obviously he was sweating.

Quackity walked over to meet his boyfriend. When he approached Sapnap was sitting up and rested his elbows on his knees. He pushed back his hair and noticed him. He grinned and waved. The shorter literally just felt a pang in his heart. Such a cute smile from such a masculine dude.

"Hey Big Q, sorry I'm a little sweaty-" he got cut off by Quackity already wrapping him in a hug and a kiss on his nose. "You look very hot Sap~" he cooed.

Sapnap blushed a bit more and ruffled his hair. "Okay okay, get off," he whined. Quackity grinned letting go.

"I'm just gonna go on the treadmill for a bit," the shortest said and kissed Sapnap on the lips. Sapnap smooched him back. "Alright, I'll join you in a bit."

After a bit of strength training, Quackity invited Sapnap to do some cool down stretches with him. The younger agreed, but when they started he became more aware of how flexible the older was. Quackity was straddling and it almost reached a split position. He was able to lay his torso down while his legs were straddled, he could pull his legs all the way to his chest and behind his head, I mean he could literally do a split.

When they finished up they took their cars to Karl's house. Sapnap picked up fast food for all three of them. Karl had already given his boyfriends the house keys so they didn't really need to knock. Sapnap opened the door.

"Honeys, I'm home!" he called out in a joking tone. Sapnap closed the door and locked it before realizing Karl nor Quackity replied. He heard some muffled music from a room he hadn't been in yet.

He set the food on the counter before walking to the room. He opened the door. He saw that Karl was on the pole that was in the middle of the half empty room. (Yes Karl pole dances in this universe. It is an actual thing it isn't stripping ya nasty) The man was levitating in midair only using his arms with a pole, that's buff as hell. Quackity was sitting against the wall chilling on his phone.

He looked up from his phone and saw Sapnap. "Hi Sappy Naps, Karl's just finishing up his session," he informed his lover. Sapnap nodded. "Well I got some food so-" he started before seeing Karl slowly descend and rush past him yelling, "FOOOOOOD"

3 idiots being stuck together is great, honestly.

The Swanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें