Chapter 5

Quackity took Karl and Sapnap to go buy some skates for them since they wanted to learn how to skate like their shorter friend. Once they got skates, Quackity taught them how to fix the laces and how tight to tie them. He also taught them the safety precautions because only knowing them for around 3 days, he knew they'd probably be slicing their fingers off.

It was Sapnap's day off of work, as well as Quackity. Karl had already informed his followers of no stream today. Quackity is gonna be teaching them some basics of figure skating. First though, he has to see how well they do normally skating. Bad played one of their playlists from Spotify through his phone.

When they got their skates on he led them out on the ice and he breathed in the cold air before making a lap around the rink. He stopped and glided with the other two. Sapnap wasn't struggling, he seemed to have experience with skating. Karl on the other hand, was almost falling and hanging onto the wall. Quackity laughed as he fell down before helping him up and showing him how to skate. Sliding one foot forward at a time, no stepping.

Karl was getting a hang of it, keeping up with Sapnap and Quackity successfully. A song suddenly came up and it was a bit of a provocative song, but Quackity made up a skating routine to the song and wanted to try it at some point, so he took his chance. He went ahead of Sapnap and Karl, starting to dance. The song was Buttons by PCD (pussycat dolls).

In the beginning acoustic parts he just slowly glided making slow movements. When the lyrics started he started feeling down from his necks down his slides and arms. He licked his lips and winked when he passed by Sapnap and Karl who just stood at the side watching in awe and probably getting flustered. Quackity undid a few of his top buttons of his button up when the song said "loosen up my buttons babe" until they were all undone, still tucked into his pants. He made more seducing movements, he also somehow did the splits which Sapnap literally jaw dropped to. The jumps were flawless, the movements were clean, Quackity was literally just feeling himself up a few times and he was just vibin with the song. When the last note hit he just laid down on his back with his hands above his head. He was breathing hard as the song ended.

Karl lifted Sapnap's jaw back up before covering his blushing face. Sapnap started clapping and Karl just joined in. Quackity shot up a thumbs up. He sat up and got up as Sapnap and Karl reached him. He buttoned his shirt back up then looked at them.. Karl looked about ready to jump on him, but he knew it wasn't safe so they glided to the resting area before Karl engulfed him in a hug.

"Quackity, full homo, that was hot," Sapnap commented with a small smirk. Quackity flushed and Karl pulled back with his arms still around Quackity's neck.

"I agree, full homo," Karl nodded with a serious yet still red face.

"Stop it, that was the first time I did that routine, it wasn't that good!" Quackity flushed, waving a hand nervously.

"Okay and? I loved it. Plus if you can do it better, I would love to see that!" Sapnap grinned as he placed his chin on Karl's shoulder.

Quackity used his hand to pull his beanie over his face to hide his blushing face.

"How are you so hot and cute at the same time?" Karl cooed and hugged him closer. Sapnap wrapped his arms around them too.

"God damn idiots..." Quackity mumbled as he leaned into them.