Chapter 47

(Outfit on the side)

Demi buries her head further into the groove she's made between my armpit and my chest, with arms wrapped around my bare stomach and her legs mostly laid on mine, pressing on my bladder.

Which doesn't help that I really, really need a wee!

I try blinking up at the ceiling, willing God to stop the need to empty my body. I picture a dry desert and even try mentally telling myself that I don't need to wee, but of course I do.

I try to prise Demi's arms from around me and slowly detangle our legs.

Finally, after minutes of slowly moving her fifty limbs, and nearly pissing on our bed, I make it to the toilet.

When I'm finished I'm too awake to get back in bed with her, so I grab the laptop off the floor and my earphones from my pocket.

I look over to the bed and see she's rolled over and grabbed a pillow to cling onto instead of me, which left a large portion of the large bed beside her.

I debate whether to just take the laptop to the couch in the living room in the next room, but end up just sighing and walking towards the bed.

Noticing my phone vibrating on the side table, spinning in a slow circle, I drop the laptop and earphones on the bed, grab the phone and walk to take it in the living room so I won't wake Demi.

Ashton's name shows up on the caller ID so when I'm far enough from Demi, I slide my thumb across the screen and press it to my ear.

"Hi" I say as sit down on the arm out the couch.

"Hey, I was just calling to see what you two are doing today" Ashton's cheery voice sounds through the phone.

I ponder what we'd got planned, and remember Demi needs some clothes, plus my surprise for later.

"Demi needs some new clothes because she didn't bring much from Melbourne when she came over to Sydney so she's been wearing the same clothes over and over again, so I thought I'd take her out to get some new ones" I say cheerfully, despite shopping isn't something I necessary enjoy.

"Oh right. Well me and the boys were going to go back in Disney and going to explore it a bit more. We can take Lucy if you want and have her all day so you two can have a day off" he offers.

I don't think we need a day off because I enjoy spending time with Lucy, especially in this environment and atmosphere, but I guess it would be nice to have just one day where it's just me and Demi.

"You sure?" I ask to clarify and make sure it wasn't one of those offers that people just say to sound nice, rather than actually mean.

"Yeah! She's been cracking me and Chloe up all night! Plus it's more fun hanging around with a three year old in Disney Land than not! She can stay again if you two want another night alone" he says something that give me a huge grin that shows his love for Lucy too, then hints towards me and Demi having sex.

Not that I wouldn't mind another night like last night!

"If she wants to stay she can and make sure you look after her" I warn because I better not get a call later saying they've lost her in this very large resort.

"I will!"

-

Ashton quickly nips into our room for Lucy a change of clothes for today, laughs at Demi who's still asleep despite it being half ten, not because it's late, it is a bit but we've all stayed up later, but because Demi told us all yesterday at dinner that we all have to wake up at six every day so no lying in, and she's still hugging a pillow with drool on her chin.