Chapter 50 (part 2)

Please read the author's note because it is extremely important!

"Shit!" We both curse loudly with wide eyes.

He quickly pulls out of me and repeats the word no over and over again as he has a staring competition with my vagina, acting as if he wins, his sperm with come back out and crawl back into his penis.

"Luke" I say and he just digs his fingers into his sweaty hair.

"Luke!" I shout while he continues to repeat the word no.

He abruptly stops and looks up at me and says "I'm sorry" about ten times in three seconds.

"It's fine Luke" I say and close my legs so his eyes will stop wondering down.

I get up off the bed while he just kneels on the bed, staring down where my vagina was laid.

"I completely forgot I wasn't wearing one. I'm so sorry" he says when I throw him a clean pair of boxers.

"Luke it's fine! I'll just go to the doctors and go on the pill. We look like we need it anyway" I say calmly because I've been thinking about it because of our sex habits.

"Fuck!" He curses while he pulls his boxers over his backside.

"What?" I say from the angry tone.

"Doesn't matter" he dismisses me, I ask again but he says it's fine. I don't think it is but I leave it to him to tell him. I don't want an argument and would rather trust him to tell me when he wants to. I don't expect him to tell me everything.

I leave him in the bedroom to get a shower and apply a coat of foundation and mascara to go down to the doctors. I pull on a long red flannel that I choose to just wear as a dress and pull on my old pair of black Doc Martens, leaving my hair down. Luckily they have an appointment free from someone cancelling and after I explain my situation to the sympathetic woman, I make my way down to the doctors.

I ask if Luke wants to come but he says he doesn't like the doctors and wanted to finish up some band stuff. I don't argue and think we might need an hour away from each other once in a while. We're around each other all the time and I don't think we need time apart, I just think it's good to not spend each second with each other.

My name is called and I make my way to the room, knock and wait for her to answer. She says come in, I open the door and take a seat opposite her. She seems nice with a genuine smile and big warm brown eyes.

I explain about earlier and she chuckles when I ask her if she's had people come in saying similar stories, and she says

"Boys forget everything once they enter a vagina"

I laugh with her and am slightly surprised by the woman who seems like a person who'd be very hush hush about things like that.

"Unfortunately, in order for me to give you the pill, I have to ask you some questions" she says, which I expected so I just nod and watch as she takes down simple information like my age.

"On average, how many times do you have sex?" She asks and I almost cough from the sudden personal question that she said so normally.

"A lot"

"What do you mean by a lot?"

"I don't really know. A lot. Like four times a week, but sometimes it's more than once in a day" I bite my lip from the embarrassment of admitting the amount of sex we have.

She ticks the first box, which means that there isn't a box for having sex more times than I do.

"Do you and your partner have oral sex? And how often?"