Chapter 22

I awoke to be met by Luke's soft snores and my body pressed against his chest with an arm wrapped around my back. The feeling is amazing, not just because the sleep was amazing, but just laying here with him is more truly amazing than lying here alone.

My eyes run to his face, his lips slightly parted and his nostrils blowing warm air across my face. He is utterly beautiful and carved by Gods! He is utterly breathtaking and you can't even think of anything to change about the perfect human.

As creepy as it sounds, my eyes watched him for while, just mesmerised that he's even here. Unfortunately though, my bladder control interprets my staring game with his eye lids and basically forces me to leave the sleeping boy.

I carefully and way too slowly, disconnect from Luke and stand. The exposed air against my skin causes my body to realise that not an ounce of material is covering any inch of itself.

I search my bra and pull a clean pair of knickers out of my suitcase and put them on. I try to search for my shirt but when my body threatens to empty itself in the tent, I grab Luke's and pull it over my head and down my body.

The material hits my mid-thigh and I debate whether it's too revealing for me to take a piss in. I grab my shorts but don't put them on, but hold them as I slowly unzip the tent. When I am sure Luke's still asleep, I step outside and run to the toilet shack a minute away.

After I'm done emptying my waste, I put on my shorts and finally admire myself in the mirror in Luke's shirt. The smell of him oozes from the material; coffee and Calum's aftershave mix with the smell of the fair yesterday.

My eyes scan my body and the shirt is tight across my chest then hugs my waist. I laugh at myself silently at the way just wearing the material makes my insides melt.

My eyes meet the woman's looking back and take in her flushed face. Her eyes are slightly glossy and dilated, her smile couldn't get any bigger and it all the work of Luke. I just want this feeling to stay.

Reality hits when my sub conscious decides to remind me that today is the day when this dream ends and I have to go back to Dean.

My smile slowly drops but regains itself after memories from last night takes surface again. I am definitely glad I didn't drink too much to not remember or get a headache. I'm not surprised I didn't get one as my family had to drink 5 bottles before even feeling tipsy. So a couple of beers didn't even hit the surface.

I leave the shack and walk slowly back to the tents. I decide I can't go back in there as I'm fully clothed and wide awake which will appear odd to Luke when his eyes open. I also decide to claim the shirt.

My feet step back on our assigned land. I light the fire so once they wake up we can get straight to cooking breakfast.

"Demi!" Ashton's voice comes from behind me. A smile is still on my face but tugs downwards when I see his angered expression, one I've never seen before as a smile is normally upon his lips.

"What's wrong?" my voice comes out uneasy, the expression and Ashton's long strides slightly scare me.

"What's wrong?! What's wrong?!" Ashton mocks, his voice raised but not enough to cause others to stir.

"I know exactly what happened last night in your tent and its plain wrong!" He stops a metre in front of me. Oh no!

"I-" I dip my head and he cuts me off when I don't even know what words will escape my mouth.

"I can handle just a few kisses months ago! I can keep that from him, but not this!" He waves his hand around and the gesture frightens me. I remind myself that Ashton won't hurt me.