Chapter 21

By the time we left the beach it wasn't too late. Well, we could have stayed longer, but once the others found out there is a fair in town, we jumped into our cars as quick as we could.

We'd all decided to go back to the camping site to get changed and to get sand out of uncomfortable places.

I didn't have enough time to go back to the tent as it's the other side of the toilets in the camping site. So I just decided to stay in my MCR shirt, shorts and sandals.

I got opened the door of Luke's car and picked up all my crap into my hands, stuffing it in my bag. Luke jogged round to my side of the car. I stood up out of the car and my breath hitched at the close distance between his lips and mine.

In a sudden movement, his hands pressed to my waist and pushed them back till my back is flat against the door.

His lips hovered over my own. The vibration from the his lips as his whispered "I can't get enough of you, never", caused me to take control and pull his shirt in my fist smashing our lips together.

My fingers ran to his hair that was already sticking up in random places from our make out session only ten minutes ago in the back of his car.

"I need to shower, Luke" I warn, but it came out as more of a whine from being disconnected.

"I could shower with you" he mumbles against his new favourite spot where my jaw ends under my right ear.

"Maybe not when Chloe is in the next one" I slightly squirm as his teeth catch my skin and a panic flashes in my mind if there's a mark.

"Okay, but be quick" he plant a soft kiss on my lips and lets them linger before he watches me go inside the girls showers before he goes into his own.

When I get inside it's empty, as it half five, besides Chloe putting on mascara with an open mouth as she watches me place my bag of clothes on the counter beside her.

"I find it rather strange that I've already showered and got dressed and you've only just got here when we got into our cars at the same time," she states plainly. Her eyes follow me as I pull her shampoo and soap out of her bag that she collected before coming here.

"Yeah me too" I smile and I can tell she already knows. I know when she says something like that she's trying to warn me that she knows something I don't want her to.

"Neither of you are fooling me, maybe the others but not me," she swipes lips balm across her lips before pulling out some deep red lipstick. At least the others don't seem to have caught on.

I walk over to the shower and pull back the curtain. "Michael did make a very convincing speech though, I'll give him credit for that. I am a bit gutted that you guys told him and not me" her words seems so hurtful but her voice seems like she finds the whole situation hilarious.

"You know it can't be common knowledge" I mumble. I strip behind the curtain, waiting for me to quickly get away from this conversation and cover my body in warm water.

"I know babe. Trust me I do. I do think what you are doing is wrong, but also right at the same time. I trust you though and I know that when we get back, you will handle it the right way." Her voice is so sincere. That's what I love about Chloe. Even when knowing what I'm doing is a sin, still trusts me to do the right thing.

"Thank you Chloe." The three words are for more things than she will ever know.
"Now get clean! You already have less time because of you two making out!" She demands and I obey. I swear she could be the reincarnation of Sherlock Holmes.

When I re-appear from the shower, Chloe holds my bra between her fingers, sat between the sinks. "Seriously, how do you not get back ache?" She laughs when I snatch it from her. I guess she must have picked them up for me knowing I wasn't going to have time to go back to the tent.