Chapter 50

A house.

A house to ourselves.

A house for me, Luke and Lucy.

A house for a real family.

Having a house to actually live in seems like a dream. I know it sounds stupid especially since I had a flat back in Melbourne, but this one has a kitchen and not a microwave beside the bed!

A month.

Luke took me to this house a month ago and I can proudly say this is a home. This is a place I want to make good memories and bring up our child into a young adult until she find a new home for herself-obviously not till she's at least forty five!

A month.

Luke and I went to buy everything we needed for the house. Liz came and honestly, she's been perfect! Ever since our chat, she's acting as if I'd never hurt him, and Dean never existed. I couldn't wish for anything more from her.

A month.

Dean's parents, Luke, the boys, Chloe and I all signed a contract to promise we'd never speak about what Dean had done. It didn't bother me or really any of us because none of us wanted to speak about Dean ever again, but Dean's parents didn't want anything to affect their career. I heard from my mother that they're telling everyone back in England that Dean's left to go abroad and probably won't be coming back. I wanted to warn people about him but with the years on his sentence, it's better for us not to go through with people knowing.

A month.

Chloe and Ashton broke up saying they just weren't meant to be together. Chloe finally understood it didn't matter that they were different, but I think she didn't want to admit that she didn't love him enough to stay with him. They became really close friends, which made us all glad because it didn't cause too much drama, and they still want to carry on their friendship.

A month.

Chloe spoke to her parents and they welcomed her back into their family with open arms. She's became her old girly self again and bought a pug pup to fill the empty space in her bed.

A month.

Michael spent most of his time at ours, eating our food and crashing in our guest room. He'd started texting a girl he'd met at a meet and greet, despite her being a fan, he didn't mind and found it cute when she fangirled when near the other boys. Her name is Molly and a few years younger. We call them M&M.

A month.

Calum's been away most of the time. Partying. Traveling. Drinking. He's been doing the typical phase most people of our age go through and I don't blame him. I would but I love the way my life is. He's been sleeping around a bit which has caused a stir in the fans but Calum's dick seems happy so it shouldn't be such a problem.

A month.

Lucy started going to groups to meet new friends before full time school starts. She's been counting and Luke's trying to get her to learn to place an instrument, but so far, she can't even play the triangle! She's started to like painting and drawing (most look like potatoes with legs) so Luke bought her some, and now the bath is starting to fade from being a bright red-it looked like we'd killed someone!

A month.

A month doesn't seem a lot, does it?

But to me it does.

It's been a month till our family officially began because finally, Liz brought it all together. We've been a proper family. This month so much has happened, something not unusual for any of us.