CHARACTER SKETCH

hey people!!

MANIK MEHRA / MANIK MALHOTRA

Son of raj Mehra and naina Mehra. Ceo of Mehra industries and lead singer of fab5 but got betrayed by his own friends and family which he trusts most. Now he has nothing, a broken soul. A handsome, hot and angry hulk. He has every quality which a girl wants. Left everything behind and started living his life with simplicity.

 Left everything behind and started living his life with simplicity

NANDINI MURTHY

She is an Orphan. Living with cabir and navya. Treats cabir as her brother and navya is her soulie. She is also broken but never shows that. doctor by profession and working in care hospital as a surgeon. Boys go crazy for her but gives damn to them. Lives with cabir and navya. Had a past which no one knows.

CABIR DHAWAN :

Working in a architecture company in a good position. Husband of navya, treats nandini as his sister and is possessive about her. Crazy, prankster and a foodie. Manik is his soul brother.

NAVYA CABIR DHAWAN :

Wife of cabir dhawan. Soulie of nandini and treats manik as her brother. She is an interior designer.

DHRUV VEDANT :

Ceo of vedant industries. member of fab5, hates manik. Always tries to takes his place and jealous of his fame and status. Spoilt rich kid. Boyfriend of alya.

ALYA SAXENA :

Member of fab5, hates manik. Rich spoilt brat. Mukti is her soulie. Had a fashion house mukliya with mukti. Girlfriend of dhruv.

MADHYAM SINGHANIA :

He is known as maddy. Member of fab5. Rich spoilt kid. Best friend of dhruv. Ceo of singhania industries. 

MUKTI MEHRA :

Step sister of manik. Daughter of raj Mehra and Neyonica Mehra. Member of fab5. Rich spoilt brat. Cunning like her mom. Had a boyfriend abhimanyu murthy.

RAJ MEHRA :

Founder of Mehra empire. ex husband of naina malhotra Mehra and husband of Neyonica Mehra. Mysterious character. Loves money, power and status more than anything.

NEYONICA MEHRA :

second wife of raj Mehra. Pure evil minded and cunning woman. Can manipulate anyone easily. Step mother of manik and mother of mukti. Loves money, power and status.

NAINA MALHOTRA MEHRA :

Late wife of raj Mehra. Kind hearted person. Strong woman. Mother of manik. 

ABHIMANYU MURTHY :

cousin of nandini, boyfriend of mukti mehra, ceo of murthy industries.