CHAPTER-2

hey people!!!!

i am back...........

happy reading....

#######################

LOCATION : AASHIYANA, MUMBAI

New day sun rays are disturbing the sleep of our manik, he tried to move but his body is not supporting. Finally he woke up with a heavy head and body pains. After opening his eyes he observed his surroundings which are unfamiliar to him. Then reality hit him and before day events are revolving in his head, he held his head in his hands.

With slow and steady steps he came outside only to see empty living room. Then he moved towards kitchen only to get lost in nandini's beauty and started admiring her. After good staring session he came to the reality.

To gain nandini's attention he cleared his throat. Feeling someone presence nandini turned towards kitchen entrance only to find him.

N : good morning

M : good morning

N : when did you wake up and how are you feeling

M : just now and I am fine. Thank you

Just then cabir and navya too came towards the kitchen and saw manik there.

C : oh you woke up

Na : how are you feeling

M : yeah and I am fine thank you

Nandini served coffee and all moved towards living room with their coffee. After sitting in living room,  

M : coffee was nice

N : thank you

M : thank you for yesterday's help and I will take your leave

N : one second where are you going we will drop you there and inform your parents.

Hearing parents and concern in nandini's voice manik smiled faintly.

M : I don't have anyone. And I don't know where I should go

C : if that is the reason then you can stay here with us.

M : no I don't wanted you to trouble you

Na : you are not a trouble for us

N : stay here itself. You only said that you have no one then we will become the one for you so accept our request.

Manik was surprised and shocked to hear that. a lone tear escaped from his eyes as till now no one showed love and care for him after his mother death not even his own dad. Which was noticed by everyone but said nothing.

M : okay I will.

Na : wow that's great bhai. Sorry I got excited and can I call you bhai

M : you can call me anything. I would love to be your brother.

With that manik side hugged navya seeing them like that cabir side hugged nandini.

C : by the way I'm cabir dhawan she is my wife navya cabir dhawan

N : I am nandini

M : I am manik

C : ok okay nandu see here I'm hungry and starving from past 30 minutes but my wife is busy in her brother world

Na : bhukkad

C : whatever food is life.

Listening to cabir navya glared at him seeing that cabir gulped his saliva down and gave a scared look to her seeing that manik and nandini laughed loud wholeheartedly. Seeing manik's smiling face nandini is admiring him.

N : keep smiling manik that smile suits you.

Saying this nandini went away from there. And manik listening to nandini stopped laughing and blushed but soon composed himself not to get caught.

After sometime manbir came towards dining table only to see navya and nandini setting the table. After completion of table setting everyone settled. Manik and nandini one side and cavya opposite side.

They completed their breakfast with lots of fun and teasing. 

Manik mingled with cavya and nandini very fastly. He forgot about his worries when he is with them.

Post breakfast nandini gave meds to manik seeing medicines manik made a face

M : no I wont take them I am fine please

N : no you are still weak and you have to take them

M : do I have any other option

N : yeah if you don't want to have these medicines I will give you one injection is it fine for you

Listening injection manik made a horrified face and nodded his head left and right indicating her as a no. seeing them like that cabir is enjoying eating chips and navya is controlling her laugh.

M : no.. no these stupid tablets are fine no need of any injection I will take them

Having no option and scared of injection manik took tablets silently.

##############################

PRECAP : manan shopping

YOURS

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA☻☻☻