CHAPTER-15

HEY PEOPLE!!!!

HAPPY READING........

###########################

LOCATION : CLIFF, MUMBAI

They both had their dinner with lots of love and manik teasing nandini.

After dinner manik blindfolds nandini

N : manik

M : shh do you trust me

Manik even though know the answer but wanted to listen the answer from her words.

N : more than myself

M : then trust me just hold my hand and walk with me

N : okay

Manik held nandini hand and started walking after 1 minute manik stopped her and opened the blindfold. After removing the blindfold nandini adjusted her eyes to light and saw manik but manik is nowhere is to be seen just then she feels that someone tugging her wrist so she saw down only to get shocked.

After removing the blind fold manik kneeled down infront of nandini and held her right hand in his hand,

M : nandini murthy you are the one who gave my life back and showed me like I can also live my life happily, before you I have nothing in my life except loneliness, darkness, insults and most importantly humiliation, but after you I had a ray of hope, ray of brightness in my life, before meeting you I don't even know that my heart beats but my dead heart started beating after you stepping into my life, you are one with whom I can share my vulnerabilities, insecurities, I want you to shine for me as my shining star, I want to live peacefully for you I want to live my life for you with you, I wanted to grow old with you finally, I wanted to love you, I love you nandini.

MANAN DATE SETUP

Nandini after hearing his confession was shocked, surprised and happy without having any other thoughts she too kneeled down infront of manik and hugged him tightly. Leaning close to his ear nandini whispers

N : I LOVE YOU TOO MANIK yes I love you more hamesha

M : hamesha

Hearing nandini manik hugged her tightly after breaking the hug he made her stand up.

Manik kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks nandini to feel his lips and moment closed her eyes, manik cupped her cheeks in his hands and started to trace his thumb pads on her lips as if he was asking her permission to kiss, nandini understood manik and covered the gap between their lips and latched her lips with his.

Their kiss was soft yet passionate with full of love only love assuring each other that they are with each other always. Manik broke the kiss as nandini was lacking of oxygen. After breaking the kiss both were breathing heavily to catch their breaths and hugged each other tightly.

After breaking the hug manik make nandini wears the ring which he bought. After sliding the ring into nandini's right hand ring finger manik carries nandini in bridal style into the tent and made her lay beside him as she was half laying on him.

But suddenly when talking manik lost in his thoughts as how she treated him, how she trusted him without knowing his past how she gave a hope to him.

Seeing manik lost in his thoughts nandini called him but manik didn't responded so she shook him slightly so that he can come out of his thoughts, as she thought manik immediately came out of his thoughts.

M : huh what happened

N : I should ask that what happened mani

M : what did you called jaan

Listening jaan nandini blushed and said

N : I called you mani don't you like it

M : I love it it's just I was surprised but from now on call me mani it seems perfect listening my name from your mouth

N : yeah I will call that

M : hmm

N : mani you wanted to share something with me?

M (surprised) : how do you know

N : I know you better than you know yourself

M : ...........

##########################

PRECAP : manik shares his past

YOURS

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA☺☺☺