CHAPTER-39

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!

HAPPY READING.......

#################################

LOCATION : JANNAT, MUMBAI

Nandini held manik hands in her hands making him to come in his senses. Everyone attention moved towards manan.

N (lovingly) : mani

M : haa jaan

N : let it out mani ask me whatever you want I will answer everything today

M : why did you said that you will take revenge for naina maa she is dead in an accident right and moreover how do you know about my maa

N : mani naina maa was my amma's best friend

M : what

N : yes in that accident not only your maa is dead my amma and appa is also dead in that same accident, I will tell you everything but you should be strong

M : okay

N : promise me mani you will not breakdown

M : I promise jaan now tell me everything

N : mani your dad raj Mehra is not good as you thought he only married naina maa for her money raj Mehra trapped naina maa into marrying her and acquire her property but naina maa don't know anything about raj mehra's intentions. After marrying naina maa he got to know about your grand father's will that his property will be on your name no one has the right on that property not even naina maa. So he felt disappointed and started to torcher naina maa both physically and mentally.

N : in all these raj Mehra has another affair and got married to Neyonica and later mukti was born to raj and Neyonica Mehra, so to get all the properties Neyonica and raj thought to kill your maa and you so that after your death your property will get to mukti as she is raj Mehra daughter. They planned everything with mr & mrs murthy that is my chacha chachi. 

N : but naina maa don't know that my chacha chachi was involved in all these so she took my amma appa help in order to save you so they collected evidences about all the illegal businesses of raj Mehra in this process only naina maa and my appa changed their will that you can share these properties only with the help of your wife. Which was hidden in the clause but raj Mehra thought and got other will that you can transfer the property after your 25 years but he don't know that you can only transfer your property with the help of your wife.

M : what

N : yes mani after collecting the evidences amma appa with naina maa when they are going to submit those evidences they killed amma appa and naina maa and created that murder as a accident.

Saying this nandini broke down in manik's arms as she is remembering her parents death, even though manik's condition is same as nandini but he thought to be strong for nandini and wanted to take revenge from everyone for his this state and his naina maa and his in laws death.

After composing himself manik spoke looking towards nandini,

M : jaan then you know that I admire NM

N : yes mani when I got to know about amma appa murder case I got to know about you and I had a tab on you so that I can protect you

M : then why didn't you inform me about that

N : I know you are a monster and I liked you at that time. I cant risk your life knowing how dangerous they are.

M : jaan what if they harmed you

N (smirking) : don't you know about NM.

M : okay baba I trust you

C : so that's the reason when you find manik in that situation you couldn't handle your emotions. (Reff : prologue)

N : yes bhai

K : do you want to know anything else

M : no

N : okay then everyone take rest and we have to attend award function tomorrow.

M (grumpily) : why don't you allow me

N : I cant risk your life mani you should take rest.

Soon their day went into a jiff and there came the award function time. Dazzlers went to the hotel where award function is held of course leaving a sulking manik as he badly wanted to witness NM counters on fab5 and abhi, but to his bad luck his personal doctor that is MRS. Nandini Manik Malhotra didn't allow him to step out of jannat. But manik is manik he is adamant to come to award function so lets see what will happen.

LOCATION : AWARD FUNCTION, MUMBAI

Here in the hall fab5 and abhi getting full attention as they are the top most businessman sons and daughters, but suddenly the hall became silent fab5 along with abhi are surprised with this sudden silence in the hall and saw that everyone's gaze is in one particular direction, with curiosity they too turned towards the same direction and what they saw made them shocked to the core.

There came dazzlers with arjun in BMW car and NM in Ferrari surrounded by bodyguards.

Dazzlers with arjun and NM came into hall with their own aura. Seeing NM there everyone was shocked and surprised. Suddenly the attention and limelight shifted to NM from fab5 which made them angry.

Everyone welcomed NM with a warm smile and shivering body as NM is dangerous and now she is back into business again with more confidence.

Soon the award function started.

Host : hello ladies and gentlemen here we are in the award function of the best businessman of the year award. I am not going to delay this as this person is hidden and today we can get to know who is this person as many business men here wanted to see that person.

Host : so lets not waste our time. The businessman of the year award goes to ceo of infinity industries Mr. Manik Malhotra.

######################################

PRECAP : manik reveals his identity

Back to back updates

I will complete this story today with maximum of 2-3 updates more......

YOURS

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA☺☺☺