CHAPTER-6

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!!

HAPPY READING.....

#######################

LOCATION : AASHIYANA, MUMBAI

Sun rays are falling in balcony directly disturbing the sleep of our cute couple. Nandini was the first one to wake up she tried to get up but cannot get up as she was in manik's arms seeing their position nandini blushed and tried to get out of manik's grip but couldn't as tried his grip on her tightened. Surrendering herself she stopped her efforts to get out of his hold and slept again but sleep was far away for her so she starts admiring manik.

After sometime manik woke up but seeing manik's sleep broke up nandini closed her eyes and pretends to sleep. Seeing nandini in his arms manik was first surprised but remembered last night events.

But seeing her sleeping in his arms made manik happy. So he started admiring her and by cupping her face in his hands started caressing her cheeks with his thumb. He kissed her forehead thinking that nandini is sleeping he started saying.

M : what are you doing to me nandini its just only one day we met but I feel like we know since ages. Why I feel different around you? For the first time I slept peacefully in my whole life after my mother's death. I feel peace around you. Your presence is effecting me badly but it is for good. I think I like you. Why I like to protect you? I'll protect you from every evil eyes of this world nandini no matter what and what is the situation I will be by your side always.

After confessing manik once again kissed nandini's forehead and went to freshen up. After manik left nandini opened her eyes and tears brimmed in her eyes hearing manik's confession. 

N : not only you manik I too feel the same for you. I feel secure and protective around you. After almost 3 years I slept peacefully without any nightmares. I think I am falling for you manik.

With that nandini moved towards room to get freshen up. In room she saw manik coming from washroom after his shower wrapped towel around his waist and drying his hair by his hands. By seeing his bare chest nandini blushed before he could notice she composed herself and went to take shower. But its too late manik already saw her blushing.

After changing manik came to kitchen and started preparing breakfast.

Soon everyone came after freshening up and full ready nandini thought to cook breakfast fastly as she is already late but when she entered kitchen she got a shock that THE MANIK MEHRA is cooking. First she was surprised then shocked. After coming out of her shock she spoke gaining manik's attention towards her.

N : you know cooking?

Sensing nandini and listening her manik turned to face nandini.

M : yeah in California I used to cook for myself as no one lives with me there.

N : oh that's cool you call cabir and navya till they come I will set the table

Manik nodded his head as yes and went to call cavya for breakfast. Meanwhile nandini set the dinning table.

Everyone settled in dinning table and started having their breakfast.

C : wow nandu today breakfast was so yummy

N : really then you should thank the person who made breakfast not me

C : what daily you will prepare right then today who made

N : manik

C : really thanks manik daily I am bored to eat same kind of food but today because of you I got new taste.

N : haww cabir you just said my cooking as boring I will not cook your favorite dishes anymore wait and see

C (horrified) : no nandu you cook super tasty more than navya

Seeing cabir like that navya and nandini thought to tease cabir but their mischievous smile and smirks are observed by manik.

Na : cabir you are saying that I don't know how to cook

C : when did I said that

N : just now you said na

C : navu I didn't mean that

Na : no you are going to diet for 2 days

Before cabir could say anything seeing cabir's face and navni's smirk manik couldn't control more and started laughing. For one second cabir didn't understand anything but seeing their laugh he got that they play a prank on him.

C : you guys are pranking me

Na : yes but on a serious note your diet is confirm

Cabir joining his hands before navya dramatically said

C : meri maa please don't do this to me I can live without oxygen also but I cant live without food please don't do this to me

Na : acha okay diet cancel

C : thank god

Post dinner everyone settled in living room.

########################

PRECAP : manan moments

YOURS

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA☺☺☺