Epilogue

"I love you with everything I have Abigail but I can't take this anymore. We can't take this anymore." Chance told me.

"Okay." I whispered. They walked over to me and hugged me. It's been 5 monthes since I've been kidnapped. I've been doing research about why Cammy did what she did to me and it turns out there was alot I didn't know about her.

I don't think I really knew her at all.

"Do you promise you'll stop searching." Chance asked me.

"You guys don't get it, I need answers!" Chase punched the wall next to me. I flinched.

"I want to have a life with you Abby. Chance and I have done everything we can to make you feel safe but nothing is enough. We're always doing things for your sake, now it's time you do things for ours." Chase reasoned.

"I'll stop searching then." I looked down at my fingers. I was still trying to understand Delilah. Why she wanted to steal Chance from me and murder me.

I know why Cameron did it though, and Josh. In a way Cammy was just like me. Her mate had a twin brother. His name was Josh.

Last year Cammy went on vacation over the summer for 3 months, when she came back, she came back with Josh who she claimed to be her mate. That was a stone cold lie.

Her true mate name was Anthony. I'm not quite sure what happened to him but I know he died and Cammy couldn't handle it. So she hired a witch and linked herself and Josh together. It was tragic and I felt terrible because since Cammy did that, Josh was never able to find his real mate.

As for Delilah, that will always remain a mystery. I don't know where I went wrong with her.

"I miss you Abby." Chance looks down at his lap not meeting my gaze upon him.

"How can you miss me when I'm right here Chance?" I asked him.

"Sure your here, but your not really here." He attempts to explain.

"I need you to promise you'll settle down and finally start living your life Abigail. Promise me." Chase bends down in front of me.

"I promise, both of you."

4 years later

"Come on honey you can do it. Push!" Chase sqeazed my hand.

I scream at the top of my lungs as I finally give birth to my beautiful baby girl.

"We made that." Chance looks at me adoringly.

"I think it was more me but whatever." Chase comments. I roll my eyes at them.

The nurse hands my child, both Chance and Chase crowd around me to see our daughter.

"She got my looks." Chase pokes her cheek.

"Don't do that, you can make her head explode!" Chance shoves Chase face away.

I'm starting to second guess they graduated the parenting classes I made them take.

My baby started crying.

"Aww it's okay baby girl, mommy's here." I cooed trying to rock her back in forth in my arms on the hospital bed.

"Idiot you made her cry." Chase narrows his eyes at Chance.

"By the way, we look the same in case you forgot nitwit."

"She certainly has your green eyes Chase but she has Chance lips. She was blessed with my long eyelashes though and defined cheekbones." I smiled down at her.

She's going to be gorgeous when she's older.

"Jazmin." Chase says.

"No, she looks like a Jaime." Chance argues.

As you can tell, we still haven't decided on a name. We knew we wanted it to start with a J but my stubborn mates couldn't agree on one.

"What about Janelle?" I suggest. They both look at each other and smile.

"Janelle is perfect."

I look down at my first child and feel nothing but happiness. I've came a long way since I've been kidnapped. Sure I have my bad moments but when I look up at my adorable lovers I know everything will be okay.

"Honey..." Chase nudges my shoulder.

"Yes babe."

"What's her middle name gonna be?"

This was the story of how I, Abigail Aguilar, found my two twin mates.

Authors Note

I am rewriting this! I just thought that you guys deserved an epilogue so here you go.

They had a baby! Yay!

I was gonna write a smut scene but decided against it. If u guys want a smut scene in the rewritten version I'll put one but one of you guys will write it for me because I'm terrible it.

Anywho... this epilogue sucked ass, I know.

I entered this in the watty awards so VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Comment as well

I love you guys.

Xoxo-julianna