Chapter 14

Quick authors note: This chapter will be jumping from one pov to another. So don't get confused.

Abigail pov

Disgusted, sickened, repulsed, revolted, nauseous, outraged.

Is how I feel. I lay here on the bed stuck looking at myself and reliving the terrible nigtmare that occurred just hours ago. I figured out why the whole room was made of mirrors.

So I can whatch myself get beaten, raped, and worst of all have these images in my head that just won't leave. I'm going crazy in here being by myself and it hasn't even been a couple of hours.

Then again, I would rather be by myself then have Travis in here with me.

| 2 weeks later |

Chase pov

"This is taking to long! Why haven't we found her!?" I screamed out in frustration.

"Don't you think if I knew I would do something about it!" Chance screamed at me. She's been gone for 8 days. God I miss her so much I'm going crazy.

"I can't believe Cammy would turn on her." I shook my head. I've only met Cammy twice and she seemed decent.

Never judge a book by its cover.

I heard a sob to my right and saw Chance bawling his eyes out. I want to do the same but I refuse to. I have to be strong for my mate.

"She's alive. I know she is because I haven't felt our mate bond break." I explain to Chance.

"AHHHH!" Chance screams in frustration and flips our coffee table over.

"Don't you get it Chase!? I don't feel anything! I don't feel our mate bond anymore. When I think about her I feel sorrow and pity." He looks so broken.

"What do you mean you can't feel her?" I ask

"I don't know. That why I kissed her the last time I saw her. So I could feel something."

"Does that mean our mate bond broke?" He asks. I've never felt so bad for my brother before in my life.

"I don't know Chance, I really don't."

Seceret person pov

"How's she doing?" I asked Cammy.

"Fine, when are you gonna bring her mates here?" She questioned.

"I can't just bring them to the warehouse randomly. I need time." I told her. God this girl is so stupid.

"Well, you've had 2 weeks and 1 day!" She yelled through the phone.

"Listen here you little bitch, yell at me again and I will tell everyone where you are and what your escape plan is." I growled through the phone.

"If I go down your coming with me."

"No one will believe you. I'm someone they least expect to turn on Abigail."

"Whatever, just get her mates here as soon as possible."

"Don't worry. I have it all planned out." I hung up with Cameron and left my house, walking to the Carlson's house.

On my way over I started thinking about Chance. He's amazing, he has everything I want for a mate. Abigail doesn't deserve him. She's an ungrateful brat who seeks for attention. Chance deserves someone better.

Like me.

After I stopped daydreaming about Chance I started thinking about me and Cameron's plan.

We were gonna let her choose her mate and then the one she chooses will die. Well, we actually plan on killing both of the twins.

I won't let Chance die though. I plan to kill Cammy before she can kill him. Then me and Chance can runaway together.

Living happily ever after.

Chance's pov

"I need to let me wolf out." I mumbled to Chase. He just nodded his head and focus on the map infront of him. I sighed and walked out the door. I crossed the street and went into the woods, not caring about my clothes I shifted. I ran and ran letting the adrenaline run through my body. I stopped for a second to just take in the scenery before me.

It wasn't anything special. There were trees all around me and moss growing on logs. It was simple, I like simple. I took a deep breath.

Then I smelt it. It was the most intoxicating smell I've ever smelled. It smelled better than Abigail scent. I ran towards the scent untill I came across an auburn wolf running around randomly.

It suddenly stopped running and looked at me.

Mate.

Abigail's pov

2 weeks, 8 days, 192 hours, since I've been kidnapped by my 2 best friends.

Cammy comes in all the time just to tell me how terrible I am for not choosing a mate. Everytime she tells me I just ignore her or spit on her. Either one earns me a slap to the face.

I heard the mirrored door slide open and saw Joshua come in. This is the first time I've seen him since he kidnapped me.

"Hey." He says looking down at the ground. I ignore him and don't look at him.

"Abigail please talk to me." He begged. I look at him finally giving my most effective glare.

"What do you want to say to you Josh?! That I am so happy to be kidnapped by the people who I cared the most about. I don't understand the whole point of this!? It's my choice. Not yours, not Cammy's, MINE." I growl at him.

"It wasn't suppose to happen like this! You don't get it Abigail, I'm trying to help-" I cut his ass off.

"YOUR TRYING TO HELP ME BY HAVING THAT ROUGE RAPE ME!? BY HAVING YOUR MATE BEAT ME!?" I scream at his face. I'm bawling and I can't stop. I miss Chase. I need Chance. I yearn for my mates more than ever right now.

"You think I wanna do this?! I don't but I don't have a choice. If I could stop I would. Please believe me." No. He chose to let this happen. He sighed and left the room, slamming the door in the process.

I layed down and cried. Cried more than I ever have in my entire life.

Then I felt it. I peice of me break off. I stopped crying and layed still letting myself completely shatter.

My mate bond broke.

//Authors note//

First update of the new year! Happy new years everybody! I love every single one of my readers.

First off a few things that makes me really sad about this book.

1. Only a few more chapters left before I finish it.

2. When I first started writing this i had over 600 votes on every chapter and now I'm barely making it to 100 votes on each chapter.

I would appreciate if you guys
voted for my story, it would make me much happier! :)

VOTE.comment.follow

xoxo-julianna