Chapter 16

Chance pov

"What!? Where is she? How do you know where she is? We need to tell the alpha. Where did you find her?" Chase grills Delilah.

"Listen here Carlson," Delilah snarls at Chase. She stands up pointing a finger at his face," We will not tell the Alpha we know of her whereabouts because if i'm wrong I don't need to get in trouble. She wasn't just your mate but she was my sister as well so stop acting like your the only one trying to find her because everyone who cares about her is looking to!" She yells at him. She took a deep breath and was about to say something else before I grabbed her arm to calm her down.

"Hey calm down Delilah, we'll find her." She looks at my hand that was holding her arm and smiles. She closes her eyes and scrunches her nose up. When she opens her eyes I noticed they were watery.

"I just miss her so-o mu-uch." She sobs and pulls me into a hug. I awkwardly put my arms arohnd her and pat her back.

"We miss her to." Was all I said. I unwrap her arms around me and gently push her away.

"Let's go find Abigail."

"Could I talk to you Chance?" I heard a voice behind me say. I turn around and notice Lea.

"Alright." We walk outside and stand there in silence for a minute before she speaks.

"I'm guessing Abigail was your mate before me right?"

"Yes she is my mate."

"Was. Chance I'm your mate now, you have to forget about her."

"Excuse me? No I'm not going to foget about her because she is my mate and I love her. You on the other hand, aren't my mate. You don't even smell like a normal wolf Lea." She narrows her eyes at me huffs.

"You shouldn't talk to me like that Chance."

"Too late."

"Don't go looking for Abigail. There really isn't even a point if you don't feel your mate bond."

"How do you know I don't feel it?" I question her. She widens her eyes and gulps. Before she could answer Delilah swings the door open and throws a back pack at Lea hitting her in the face.

I stifle a laugh.

"Opps." She says and walks past wus into the woods.

"Delilah is leading the way to Abigail. Come on." Chase comes out handing me a back pack of supplies for the search.

I throw the backpack over my shoulders and walk after them.

3 hours later...

"We're here." Delilah said looking up at the warehouse infront of us.

"We should go back since it's dark." Chase said looking around.

"Chase is right, we don't know who Cammy has been working with. Since we know the way now, we could go back and notify the pack and-" I was cut off by a grunt to my right. I look over and see Lea with a rock in her hand and hitting Chase over the head with it.

"Lea? What the-" Before I could finish I felt a stinging sensation hit me from behind. As I fall to the ground I turn my body's sideways and look to see what happened. I see Lea picking Chases legs up and dragging him inside the warehouse. I try getting up but was tackled to the ground by someone. I look and see it was Delilah.

"What the hell are you guys doing!?" I ask her.

"What must be done." She takes a needle out and injects my neck with it. I push her off of me and start running towards the open doors of the warehouse to save Chase.

"Not so fast." I heard Delilah growl. I ignore her and keep running. Before I make it far a felt a beefy man tackle me to the ground.

Fucking Rouges.

He growls at me and puts my arms above my head.

"Sorry baby." Delilah says and puts a cloth over my mouth and nose.

I try shifting and notice my wolf was silent.

What's the hell?!

I breathed in fury and realized what a mistake that was.

It all went black.

Author note.

I know it's short but if i continued it would have been the last chapter and I'm not ready to say goodbye to MTTM.

Maybe 1 or 2 more chapters left till the epilogue.

I was thinking about starting a new story, it's teen fiction and it's gonna be called, When I Die.

This is the synopsis.

"I need the following students to come up to the office." Principal Williams announced through the intercom.

"Suzanne Black, Andrew Anderson, Arze Zaid, Aurora Parker, Anala Zaid, Trey Hernandez, Malla Panga, Nathan Long, Jacob Dobrev, Vinnie Hudson, Arnold King, and Candace Smith."

All students looked at one another in confusion and got up from the lunch tables they were sitting at and walked to the office.

When they got to the office they were all stunned upon who was standing before them.

"Mrs. Rubin? What are you doing here?" Anala asked because no one else would.

"Hi guys." She sniffed and pulled a tissue out of her purse.

"They found her." She cried. All the kids sighed in relief and a few started crying.

"They found Jolie. But.." Mrs. Rubin drifted off. The kids stopped hugging each other and looked at the woman confused.

"But what?" Arze grilled her scared for her answer.

"Dead." She whispered.

Andrew dropped to his knees and curled up in a ball crying.

"Where did they find her?" Suzanne asked blinking rapidly. 

"She was in Salem, Oregon. Someone murdered her and dumped her in the woods." She gulped.

Who would do that to Jolie? All the kids thought.

"I came here to inform you guys about Jolie but to also give you these." Mrs. Rubin opened up her purse and pulled out 10 thick letters.

"She wrote them all to you. They weren't to be open till she died." Mrs. Rubin explained. She passed the letters out to all the mourning teenagers and walked out of the office. The kids looked at one another and back at the letters they were holding.

"I know all of you were very close to Jolie so the District and I have agreed to let you guys have the rest of the week off." The pricipal went back into his office.

"Should we open them together?" Candace asked them.

"Why would we do that?" Arnold harshly asked.

"I just thought-" Candace got cut off by Malla walking out of the office and slamming it in the process.

"I'll go get her." Nathan said going after her.

"I'll think we should open them together. I feel Jolie would like that." Aurora announced.

"We can't do it here." Trey looked around the office.

"Where then?" Anala asked.

"How about under the oak tree? We all know that was Jolie's favorite spot." Arze suggested.

"I have all of your numbers so I'll text everyone and let them know what time tomorrow since we don't have school." Vinnie said. After that he left. With the rest of the kids in tow.

Comment below if you would actually read it.