Chapter 12

"Where have you been!?" Cammy yelled at me. I knew she would be mad at me for being late.

"Sorry I got distracted. I'm here now though." I say. She just scoffs. Well she sure is moody today.

"Babe calm down she's like 5 minutes late." A deep voice says from behind Cammy. I look past her shoulder and see her mate Joshua.

"JOSH!" I yell at him pushing past Cammy and embracing him into a hug.

"Hey Abigail it's been to long." he says rubbing my back. Josh has always been like the brother I've never had. I heard a growl from behind me and and knew it was Cammy wolf. Cammy herself knows there isn't any sexual tension between me and Joshua but her wolf just doesn't seem to get that.

Josh and I pull away from each other.

"Let's go to my room." Cammy sighs, leading the way. Joshua and I look at each other and try to stifle a giggle. Once we enter her room, Josh walks to Cammy desk and sit on her spinning chair, while I plop myself on her bed.

"Soo..." I start. Cammy just looks around her room as if it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"How are things with you and your mates?" Cammy finally asks.

"Wait! You found your mate! That's exciting Abigail, why didn't you tell me? What does he look like? When do I meet him?" He started rambling with questions. Oh Joshua.

"I have a picture of them." I answer. Pulling my phone out and going to my gallery.

"Them?" he asks confusingly taking my phone from me and examining the picture I took with them less than 20 minutes ago.

"Yup. Abby here has got herself TWO mates." Cammy says. I just nod my head.

"Wait... How does that even work?" He asks.

"Honestly, I don't know. But, I feel like someone is out to get me because I keep getting messages saying, make a choice or we will for you." I explain.

"Do you know who your gonna choose?"

"I don't think I can." I look over at Cammy and notice her eyes are glossy. She's mindlinking someone. I look at Josh to see if he notices to but his eyes are glossy as well. I wonder what there saying to each other that they couldn't say infront of me?

"Well your going to have to choose, obviously." Cammy says examining her nails.

"I know but what happens if I dont. To be completely honest I really need one of them to find another mate because I can't choose."

"Whatever." Cammy says rolling her eyes. I narrowed my eyes at her.

She doesn't have to be so rude just because I was late.

"Alright girls well I got to get going. Love you both to pieces." Josh got up and kissed Cammy goodbye and then leaves.

"Hey how about you and me go out tonight." Cammy all of a sudden sprung in me.

"Sure I mean we haven't really hung out in awhile so it should be fun. Where are we going."

"Nathan Waters is having a party so why don't we go?" She suggests.

"Sure that sounds great but, would it be okay if I invite Chase and Chance cause I'm not comfortable going to something like this without-"

"No! God Abigail can't you do something for once in your life without them!?" She yells at me.

"I-" She cut me off again. She really needs to stop doing that.

"Look, I get you have been wanting a mate your whole life and all but I never expected you to ditch me, your bestfriend of all people. You know what else!? Stop saying that you don't know who to choose blah blah blah because you do Abby you do! Your just blind to notice! If you don't choose then I guess I-" She stops herself," someone will have to." She finishes.

"I didn't know you felt that way." I say looking down. She stays quiet.

"How about you and me go to the party and just have a girls night out. No mates." I offer.

She looks up at me and smiles mischievously.

"Perfect."

// Authors note //

I know it's short but i really wanted to end it here. Hopefully next update is Christmas but if not maybe new years. Merry Christmas guys! love you

Comment right here your favorite Christmas song of all time.

vote.comment.follow

xoxo-julianna