Chapter 1

Abigail pov

"Come on Abigail your going to make me late for school!!" My 13 year old sister screeched.

"Since when have you ever cared about school," I snapped. I instantly felt bad after saying that. My sister went down a dark path last year in 7th grade. Instead of acting like a normal 12 year old girl she acted as if she was 18. She was hanging out with the wrong crowd and ditched school, did drugs, and has done way more than I ever had with a guy. As far as I know, she is still a virgin thank goodness. Fortunately, she's on a better track though.

"You know what, fuck you Abby I'll walk" She yelled. I know she's been trying to redeem herself ever since that time so I know I shouldn't have said that. I ran after her.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that I know your trying. I don't want you walking to school by yourself." I said in a caring tone. See, my parents are our packs best warriors so they're never home. I'm practically the parent of my sister.

"I'll be fine. I'll just shift into my wolf and run through the woods and then shift back. Besides, I need time to think." Delilah said.

"I don't know..." I said unsure.

"I'll be fine I promise. You forget you and I have warrior blood in us." She winked before she walked out the front door.

I walked back up stairs to my room and looked at the time. Shit it's 7:22. I haven't even gotten in the shower yet and school starts at 7:55. I quickly got in the shower and washed myself in 10 quick minutes. I then went to my closet and picked out a plain burgundy dress and put my hair in a fishtail braid. I through on white converse got my bag and looked in the mirror. I looked good enough.

I'm 17 and still haven't found my mate yet. It's completely depressing whatching everyone around you fall in love while your the third wheel. It sucks. I grabbed my keys to my Honda civic and left.