Chapter 4

Abigail pov

This is the worst dinner in the history of dinners. I really wanna know where Chance is. Chase texted him 20 minutes ago and he still isn't here. I don't want to explain to my parents the whole situation without him but I know my parents patience is running thin.

Knock knock knock.

Finally he's here! I got up to go open the door and saw Chance in slacks and a button up with his hair all gelled and combed. Wow he really is giving his brother a run for his money. Chase is gonna be mad because he's only in basketball shorts wearing one of my dad's t-shirts.

"Uh sorry I'm late I wanted to uhh... make a good impression on your parents." he said nervously. Can he get ant cuter.

"Yeah I get it, come in," I moved out of the way so he could come in. He thrusted flowers in my direction.

"Yellow roses. It's funny cause theses are my favorite" I said smiling. We have a yellow rose bush in front of my house that never blooms but when it does good things always happen. It's funny cause they just bloomed yesterday...

"Really!? I guess that's good I got these ones." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Abby who's at the door!?" my mom called.

"Well...let's  go have dinner" I said.

***

"Wait so your telling me that... these two hooligans right here are your mates!?" my dad accused. Chase and Chance got in a food fight.

30 minutes earlier....

"Hi it's nice to meet you Mr and Mrs. Aguilar. " Chance greeted himself to my parents.

"Oh. It's nice to meet you but if you don't mind me asking, who are you?" my mother asked. Okay you can do this Abigail, time to explain.

"Hey mom let's all sit down and eat so I can explain." I suggested.

"Of course. Darryl come on dinner is ready!" my mom yelled.

"But I'm whatching the game can't you make some frozen dinners and we can all sit down-" my mom cut him off.

"Get your ass in here now and meet the boy that will help us get grandbabies!" She yelled. My god she didn't just say that.

"Fine here I- go Go GOOOOAAALL!!!!!" My dad screamed. Why do they have to be so embarrassing.

"DARRYL CARTER AGUILAR YOU GET YOUR ASS IN THIS DINING ROOM RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!"

Within seconds my dad scrambles up and sits down. My dad sat at the end of the table while my mom sat at the other end with Delilah sitting across from me and Chance sitting next to her. Leaving Chase sitting next to me.

"Alright since we're all here now do you care to explain which one is your mate?" my dad asked. He's clearly annoyed he couldn't watch the game. So I explained the whole story to him. My parents and sister were shocked at first. It was really quiet untill Chase opened his big mouth.

"Stop staring at my mate like that." Chase growled at Chance. Oh here we go.

"Stop saying. That she's my mate and I can look at her all I want!" he bellowed.

"Oh really!? Well obviously you feel like you need to dress up like your about-" Chance cut him off.

"Go away I was looking at something better than you." Chance snarled. Well damn. I had this sudden urge to defend Chase but then I didn't wanna go against my mate.

"Why don't you shutup and give that hole in your face a chance to heel." Chase fought back.

"I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and still crack out a better comeback then what you just said." Wow. Okay I need to stop this.

"Guys please just-"

"I wouldn't piss on you even if you were on fire!" Chase yelled. Before I knew it Chance dipped his hands in his mashed potatoes and through them at Chase. That's when we all got into a food fight. Then my parents came out of there state of shock and tried to stop food from flying everywhere. All of a sudden Delilah tried throwing peas at Chase but he ducked and it hit my dad right in the face.

"Well if you can't stop them might as well join them." My dad soon got a little to into it and through gravy all over mom. Then it got deadly silent.

"Shit. That was Abby!!" My dad said pointing at me.

"What the fu-"

"You guys better have this mess cleaned up by the time I'm out of the shower. Then we will talk." My mom got up from her chair and walked upstairs.

present...

"Yup." I answered my dad. We had finished cleaning up and my mom and dad were talking to me and my mates.

"Wow... I don't know what to say. I have never heard of anything like this before and I'm sure your father hasn't either." my mom said.

"I think you boys should be getting home now it's late." my mom offered.

"Sure will. It was nice meeting you Mr. and Mrs. Aguilar. See you later Abigail." Chance said giving me a kiss on my cheek and leaving. Chase did the same thing and left with Chance.

"Can I go take and shower now? I feel gross." I asked.

"Go ahead. I need to talk to your mother alone for a moment." my dad answered.

I walked up to my room and took a shower. Afterward, I got out and went straight to sleep.

*****

I had major fun writing this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Don't forget to check out my other book. Untill next time

pic on the side is Abigail

xoxo- Julianna