Chapter 5

Chase pov

I hate Chance. I have such a passionate hatred toward him right now it's not even funny. Abigail is my mate not his. She will pick me. I mean what's not to like about me? When I pulled up to my driveway Chance pulled in right behind me. He walked right past me giving me the silent treatment.

"Really!? So it's gonna be like that now?!" I asked. My parents weren't home right now. They're working things out with the alpha of Green heart pack about when our initiation can happen.

"Why would you do that!? This was our chance to make a good impression on her parents and you start a fight. How mature." he sneered.

"You're the one who through the mash potatoes at me!" I pointed my finger at him.

"You know what. How about we let her pick."

"Fine. I am gonna ask her out on a date this Friday." I declared. His eyes turned black. I knew he would be mad, I would be to, but she is our mate and we have to make this work.

"No." he growled.

"Look, She is both of our mates. We have to make this work Chance." I tried to reason. He looked at me one more time and stomped off to his room. Real mature.

I walked to my bathroom and took a shower to get all the food off of me. When I got out I plopped down on my bed and texted Abigail. I stole her phone during the food fight and got her number without her knowing.

Chase- hey you want to go out with me this Friday night?

Abigail- who is this?

Chase - your mate.

Abigail-which one?

Chase- The sexy one

Abigail- Oh hey Chance

Chase- I walked into that one didn't I?

Abigail-Yup.

Chase - So how about that date?

Abigail- your really asking me this at 1 in the morning?

Chase-Yes.

Abigail - Sure I'll go on a date with you.

Chase- Great. Good night babe ;)

Abigail- :|

I need to make this date perfect... I know what I'll do.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. I promise the next one will be better.

Thanks guys. vote.comment.follow

pic on the side is Delilah

xoxo-julianna