Chapter 11

Make a choice or we will for you.

Abigail's pov

What? I wanted to ask the Rouge who it worked for but I never got the chance because it bolted away. I sighed and went behind a tree and shifted back into my human form. I decided to make my way back home walking instead of being in my wolf form. I already know Angie would sniff out the Rouge and ask infinite questions on who it worked for and who was against me. To be completely honest I don't think that sounds like such a bad idea right now. Using my common sense  I decide against it because even though I managed to get the wretched Rouge off of me it was huge and it could probably beat me in a match even though I have warrior blood. Half way back home I have decided that me and the boys will start training with my parents (as in have my parents train my mates).

When I get home I go straight to my room and belly flop on my bed. I take my phone off my night stand and check the time and saw it's was 1 o'clock. I was gonna for 4 hours?

Well time sure goes by quick.

I saw I had one new message.

Cameron- You, me, my house at 3 o'clock after school. We need to talk.

I replied,

Me- Okay.

I decided to go take a shower because I reeked of sweat and Rouge. I turned the water on and switched it to HOT. Well I waited for it to get warm I went to grab my phone to put music on and changed nude.

I put my favorite song on and stepped in the shower.

"It started on a weekend in May, I was looking for attention Needed intervention Felt somebody looking at me With a powder white complexion Feeling the connection!" I sang. Goodness gracious this song is just so loveable!

"The way she looked was so ridiculous
Every single step had me waiting for the next Before I knew it, it was serious
Dragged me out the bar to the backseat of a car!" I heard my bathroom door open, but ignored it thinking it was my sister or mom. I kept singing up to the chorus untill all of a sudden my music stopped. I groaned in annoyance thinking my phone died when all of a sudden my shower curtain flew open, revealing a very smug looking Chase. I screamed in shock and turned around so all he could see was my back and butt.

"GET THE HELL OUT!" I yelled at him with venom in my voice.

"What if I don't want to?" he says sweetly.

"If you don't leave I'll tell my dad-" I was cut short by a bath robe being thrown at me and Chase mumbling profanities under his breath and walking out the door. I sigh and put the robe on and my hair in a towel and walk out to find Chase laying down on my bed going through my phone.

"Get comfy why don't you." I tell him. He rolls his eyes,"Who even let you in my room because I know my dad wouldn't have. "

"Your mom let me in and said you were upstairs, so here I am." He says not even looking at me. I narrow my eyes at him and go to my closet and pick out some clothes. I go back into my bathroom and blow dry my hair which took me a good 30 minutes. I quickly change into my clothes and walk back out to find Chase and Chance making funny faces at my phone.

"When did you get here?" I asked Chance.

"About 20 minutes ago. Chase invited me over." he responded both of them still making weird faces at my phone. I walked over to my bed to take my phone away but instead was pulled by both my mates by my arms between them. Since I have a twin size bed, to say we were squished together was an understatment. I tried to grasp my phone but soon realized Chase and Chance were taking pictures on my phone.

"Come on Abigail, strike a pose!" Chance laughed.

"Oh alright." I give in. Chase is holding my phone and all of start taking selfies. From the funny faces to the duck faces, I have over 200 new photos of just me and my mates on my phone. I finally got my phone back and looked through the pictures, deleting all the ones that were blurry and any other ones that I looked bad in.

I reach over Chance to put my phone on my nightstand when all of a sudden Chance reached up and kissed my cheek. Pushing me back down, he then started making his way down my jawline and just kept kissing me. His hand started traveling body and I didn't stop him. My whole body was staring burn but I ignored it. I then felt Chase kiss my neck and make his way down my collarbone toward where my mark was. When he finally reached my mark I was on fire. I arched my back and I moaned. What the fuck!? Did I just moan?!

I blushed in embarrassment and felt both my mates smile against my skin. The burning sensation I was feeling was increasing by the second and I soon realized my body was about to go back into heat. Crap! I don't know who to pick yet! I sit up quickly and run to the bathroom slamming the door in the process.

"Babe, are you okay?" I heard Chase ask.

"We didn't mean to pressure you if that's what you were thinking, I'm sorry." Chance said.

"Well I'm not. I'm not gonna apologize for making my mate feel good in ways she probably hasn't before, I don't know about you Chance but I don't regret it." He tells his brother. I hear growling and a slap. I sigh and roll my eyes. Once I'm sure I'll be okay I open the door to find Chance's foot between Chase legs. I ignore them and walk to my nightstand and grab my phone and checked the time. It was 3 o'clock exactly. Shit I'm late.

"Sorry babe's I have somewhere to be." I tell them.They stop arguing with each other and look over at me.

"Where?" They both ask.

"I'm gonna go hang out with Cameron. Don't worry I'll be fine." I tell them grabbing my car keys and purse.

"Whose Cameron?" They both growl.

"Oh crap, you guys haven't met her yet. She's my best friend don't worry, it's not a guy." I say. They nod they're head in approval.

"Are you guys gonna stay here or..." I drift off.

"Yes." Chase says. I just raise my eyebrows and wave goodbye. I get in my car and drive to Cammy house.

// Authors note //

I told you guys I would update during my thanksgiving break! I feel so happy I accomplished something related to wattpad :). Even though I do go back to school tomorrow. Sorry it's short but the next chapter is gonna have lots of D.R.A.M.A!

Right now I'm listening to Florence and the machine. Well that's a random fact. Okay byyye guys!

Vote.comment.follow

xoxo-julianna