Chapter 10

Abigail pov

"Whoa, where do you think your going?" Dr.Ross said stopping us from leaving the hospital.

"Home." Chance said stating the obvious.

"I'm sorry guys but you can't just get up and leave quite yet. We need to talk about a few things first." She said motioning us to an empty corridor.

"Okay so I see they've marked you correct," we nod,"Yes well your still going through heat Abigail, I know you may have thought your fine now but I'm afraid your not. You guys have still yet to complete the mating process, sure you have marked her and she is better but the pain you felt will come back until you.... how do you say it, go all the way." She finishes her speech. Go all the way?

Does she mean sex!?

Chance and Chase just realized this and growled at each other. I looked at the Dr.Ross and she had a sympathetic look on her face.

"I see you've processed what I mean. If you guys don't the next time she goes through heat it will be much worse." She explains. I close my eyes and take a deep breathe.

***

"Do you want anything to eat babe?" Chance asks me. I shake my head no. I'm to busy thinking to eat.

Sex? God, I can't stop thinking about it. I don't know what to do. I have so many questions about so many things and now I have one more problem to add to the list. Think Abigail, who can help you...

The Alpha?

I know it's a long shot but maybe he can help us. I hope he knows something. I tell the boys to head toward the pack house so we can ask the Alpha.

When we get to the pack house, we head toward our Alpha's office. When we reached his door, I walked straight in and plopped myself on the chair while Chase and Chace stand in the doorway feeling hesitant. Our Alpha looked up from his paperwork and glared at me.

"Abigail what did I tell you about barging in without knocking." he scolds.

"Sorry Nickelback." I held my hands up in defense. He pinched the bridge of his nose and took his glasses off.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Nickelback?!" he groaned. I smiled smugly. Since my parents were warrior wolfs, I grew up with the alpha so

yes, it wasn't a big deal about me barging in. Well, at least not for me. His name is Nickolas so I call him after the band name, Nickelback.

"Anyways... I need to ask you something." I said getting serious. He looked up at me and raised his eyebrows.

"So I have a bit of a problem-" I was cut off by my mates growling. Maybe problem wasn't the best choice of words.

"As I was saying, as of a few weeks ago I found my mate. But, the thing is I don't have one I have two. And, I was hoping you knew what that meant?" I explained. He stared at me and then looked passed me toward my mates.

"Yes I have heard of something like this before." he simply stated.

"And....." I drew out.

"The outcome isn't great Abigail. Have you guys finished the mating process yet?" I shook my head.

"No not all the way, they've marked me though." I took my sweater off and showed off my mark. He studied it from afar.

"Whoever you finish the mating process with first will be your true mate. Your other mate well... won't be. Or, if one of your mates finds another and mates with them then the mate bond will forever be broken between the two." he explained.