CHAPTER 1: HOME COMING

A/N:

Okay so before you continue reading, I would like to tell you something.

I UPDATE WHENEVER I WANT BECAUSE I'M THE AUTHOR, NOT YOU.

• I APPRECIATE KIND COMMENTS, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY BOOK, LEAVE ME ALONE.

• YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS INSPIRES ME TO WRITE AND UPDATE FASTER.

• MORE THAN A HUNDRED READS MAKES MY DAY ON EVERY UPDATE.

Thank you so much everyone and don't forget to vote!❤️

RHEA'S POV

Years has passed since that very day I marked my words to come back for Dave. I can't believe that after all these years, I'm still downed to him, dreaming about him and thinking about him all the time. He's like an oxygen to my cells and each time I see a photo of him, I always fall deeper to him.

Right now, I'm lying on my belly here on my queen-sized bed, covered with pink sheets my favorite. I don't think I'm cured from my love with Dave even when we're so away from each other for so many years.

My fingers are busy scrolling on my phone and my eyes are busy adoring the photos on my phone.

"Dave I'm coming home..." I whispered in the thin air all of a sudden. I've been a crazy stalker everyday on his social media account.

First is a picture of him, wearing a dark blue business man's suit, wearing shades on his eye as he walk on the red carpet. He's become more handsome than last time I saw him, he's became manlier and matured-looking.

Second, a video of him playing guitar on his favorite theatre. His messy hair is sticking all around, making him ooze with sex appeal, flowing with handsomeness and strong impact among women. Girls were screaming as they watch him and his band play music. Unlucky me, I could only watch him from a screen.

Third, a photo of him wrapping his arm around a petite woman.

My eyes suddenly turned into daggers, piercing that woman to death. My heart is twitching with severe jealousy on the way he hold the woman, as if she's the world he's taking care of dearly.

With shaking hands, I scrolled the woman's name angrily and read the captions.

"My beautiful girlfriend.... ---With Debbie Glitters." says the caption.

I can't believe that Dave is actually dating someone without telling me! I mean, without me knowing. My heart is aching with the thought of him with another woman.

That photo of them, they look so good together. He's wearing a white shirt, smiling, with his other arm wrapped around Debbie's tiny waist who's wearing a white tube, showing off her cleavage.

My eyes landed on my own cleavage, my breasts is nothing compared to Debbie's breast I admit it.

But that photo is two years ago. I'm thinking it is during his Senior High School days. I hope they broke up, my devil mind whispered.

I continued scrolling on his photos and read those comments as well.

"Why did you two broke up?"
"Isn't she supposed to be your future wife?"
"Did you two run out of love?"

There are so many comments without answers. All I know is that Dave has a girlfriend back then, which is a good thing for me. I laughed victoriously in my head.

Dave posted a bunch of words four hours ago.

"Waiting for you." ----Newest song release of "The Smugglerz".

My heart suddenly assumed it was for me until I read the link. I clicked on the link and led me to a website of their band, The Smugglerz. They have more than a million listeners to their songs.

There they go again, so cool playing the guitar while singing...

"I'll wait for you
You are a treasure
I'll wait for you, my love🎶"

His voice is so beautiful, deep, heart melting and made me fall in love in an instant... as always. Girls were screaming their lungs out with Dave's amazing singing talent. His voice is an art itself.

My Big brother Vincent is with the band as another guitarist and vocalist.

"Come back to me, baby
I'll show the world how much I do
To have back here in my arms
My love for you🎶"

Those lyrics, I suddenly turned sad. Those words are meant for someone he wants back and as far as I remembered, he was never mine but my heart will always say, "get him."

I shut my phone down in sadness. How I wish I was that woman he's singing for.

"Come on, darling. We're going back to the country." Mom bursts the door opened without knocking. I quickly stood up on my feet to grab my things.

She hurriedly picked up another traveling bag outside the door.

"I'm taking Vincent's clothes with us. So hurry up and let's go to the airport." She disappeared from my sight as I grabbed my wheeled traveling bag outside my room.

Finally, I'm going back as I promised to Dave. I wonder what he will react to see me after these years. I miss him so much and I crave for him. My childhood love until now.

Dave Kings. Dave Kings.

I'll be attending the same school as him in college with the same course and the same subjects.

I'm coming home.

If you're gonna compose another set of songs, I'll make sure it is for me.

***

Short Chapter but I enjoyed writing it. I hope you also enjoyed reading it❤️

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW ME!!!❤️❤️

LOVE YOU GUYS😘

----banawolkaye