CHAPTER 6: HANDSOME TUTOR

RHEA'S POV

"What's with you, Rhea? You're not yourself today." Kendra annoyingly stated, pulling me out of my endlessly dream.

How could I not stay silent when I cannot understand my activities? They are just so hard to understand. Engineering course is hard to understand after all.

"I can tutor you, ya know?" She whispered, pointing at the empty paper in my hands. The equation is so long but how did it came up with an answer like this? It's like my analyzing abilities aren't working on the subjects especially mathematics!

"I understand that you can answer these equations Kendra but you're too busy taking care of your family. You can't tutor me and take care of your grandmother at the same time." I worriedly replied. She sighs, tapping my back.

She's not any carefree girl. She cares so much about her sick grandmother. She loves her family so much, making her study hard in school. She told me twice that she will finish her degree no matter what, graduate and pass her board to help her family. She's using her free time coming to help me with my activities and going out with Vincent.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Rhea." She starts rubbing my arms. "But Vincent can do it, right?" She grinned.

"I heard my name from your sweet lips babe. You need something from me?" Vincent's block head appeared in my room's door, winking at Kendra.

"You perverted hermit, get out of here!" I snapped at Vincent but he didn't listen. He quickly entered my room and sits beside Kendra. I glared at him but he just smiled playfully.

"Rhea needs a tutor for her activity. You can do it, right?" Kendra asked him, throwing a sweet smile. I can't believe this two, flirting in my room.

"If you're going to flirt inside my room then get out." I glared at the two of them.
Vincent chuckled, making Kendra blush.

"None of us can tutor you but there's someone I know who can. He's an A student." Vincent replied with a smirk.

My eyes twinkled in hope. Vincent can be useful sometimes I thought. "Who?"

"Dave. His brains are like the brains of three A students combined. I'll call him." Vincent stated, surprising me. His grabbed his phone from his pocket, dialling someone.

W-Wait! Dave?

"You mean that jerk?" Kendra asked annoyed, glaring at Vincent.

"It's okay. I asked him to treat you like a little girl this time. Don't hate him. He's still my friend." Vincent replied with a nervous expression on his face, looking at an annoyed Kendra.

"If he ever-" Kendra stopped talking when Vincent took the call.

"Hey dude! What? You're outside our house? Come in! You're always welcome!" Vincent cut the call and laugh, before standing to walk towards the door. "Dave is already outside so I'm letting your handsome tutor in!"

Whaaaaatttt????

***

"Hey man. You can tutor my little sister right? She's kind of a slow but I think you'll be the perfect teacher for her." Vincent smirked, looking at Dave with a raised eyebrow.

"Sure man. I also need a time break from writing new songs." Dave replied, brushing his hair and giving Vincent a smile.

I dumped my questionnaires on the coffee table in the living room, making Dave look at them with frowned eyebrows.

"Seriously Rhea? What can't you understand? Even a grade schooler can answer these!" Dave stated, raising an eyebrow at me. I remained silent while watching him hold the papers in his hands.