The Portal's secrets

¨ Ahhh!!!¨ I screamed as Zane and I fell through the portal. It toke us about 5 minutes to reach the bottom. ( though my watch was not working, so I couldn't even check the time.) 

            After the five minutes, we reached the bottom. THUD! My butt hit the hard floor, senting a shock in my body. I had my wrist pulled, so I looked up. Zane was standing, trembling, but still standing. ¨ Come on. Get up.¨ He let go of my wrist and crossed his arms. As I got up, I saw that we were not in St. James high school anymore. ¨ Where are we?¨ Zane frowned. ¨ I'm not sure. I think this is another dimension.¨ I looked at him, puzzled. ¨ Then what dimension is this?¨ Just then, a figure with a black hood appeared behind me. ¨ This is the dimension, Reston. I see you are new here. Come with me.¨ Zane's eyebrows knotted. ¨ Now, why would we just follow you? We don't even know you!¨ The figure pulled out a dagger. ¨ Follow me.¨ Zane  looked at me, worride. ¨ Let's follow you.¨ I responded to the figure. We walked.

             ¨ So, where are you even taking us, anywhy?¨ I asked the figure. The figure looked at me for a few seconds, and slowly pulled down the hood, revealing the figure's face and hair. She had had a blue eye, the color of the ocean, and the other eye was green like a forest. She had brown hair, with blond highlights in the front of her hair. She looked back in front of her and contuined walking. ¨ My name is Ashley West. Daughter of Drane West, top ranked  warrior in the king's guard. And you are?¨ I slowed down. ¨ I'm Calvin Stoll, and this is Zane Wilder.¨ Zane flashed a peace sign and grinned. ¨ You can call me Thunder, cause I'm always crashing down!" Ashley just frowned. She looked back at me. ¨ Calvin huh. Reminds me of someone I knew long ago.¨ She stopped. 

                      She looked ahead, and smiled. ¨ Okay, Were here.¨ I saw big treehouse, with glass windows, and a beautiful dark oak roof. There was a farm nearby and animal cages and a barn. There was also an outhouse. ¨ Where is this?¨ Zane asked. Ashley smiled proudly. ¨ This is my home. Now let my show you my father.¨ Ashley's smile wavered. She turned around and walked towards the treehouse, making her loose hair blow in the wind, giving me a catch a smell of  warm cookies. I looked at Zane, smiling. ¨ I guess we better follow her before,¨ Zane put his index and middle finger against his throat,indecating being sliced through the throat. I  smiled back, chuckling. ¨ Yup.¨