Thunder

It had been 1 month since Daniel Fernando had arrived. Ashley and I were getting closer to each other, [ in your face, Daniel!] which I knew would make Daniel upset. I still slept in the room with everyone else, but I kept on getting the feeling that if I get closer to Ashley than I was already, I might get moved to the second bedroom, where Daniel was staying in. 

One day, I was in the room, helping clean the dusty wooden floor, when I heard the sound of a sword point scrapping the floor. I looked up from sweeping, to see a disoriented looking Daniel, now holding the sword over his shoulder, ready to strike. He was holding a bottle of ?alcohol?, which was swishing around and spilling on the floor. He tossed it behind him, where it landed on the table, then rolling off, shattering into millions of pieces. He swung the sword towards my head. I ducked down, dropping the broom. The sword had slipped out of Daniel's hands, and was now locked into one of the wooden pillar in the room. 

Of course being me, I panicked. I screamed in a weird way, which made my voice sound like a strangled animal. I tried to ducked under the bed, but before I could, Daniel had pulled out the sword from the pillar, and had thrown it straight to me. It was going straight to my head. I closed my eyes, knowing that I was going to either die, or feel loads of pain. I would have probably died.

 But before it hit me, I heard a grunt. I opened my eyes, seeing Mr. West holding the now spinning sword in his giant meaty palms. He growled deeply, and he threw the sword straight to the ground, creating a splintered hole in the ground. 

" Daniel, You will never try to harm one of our guests again!" Mr. West hollered. He put his meaty hands around Daniel's neck. Daniel whimpered, but he slowly nodded. I heard stomping, and I saw Ashley and Calvin walk in, holding apples. 

" What happened-?" Ashley stopped as she looked around the room. Mr. West glared back at Daniel. " Pack your bags Mister, you're leaving, and you're never coming back!!" 

Ashley gasped, horrified. She dropped the apples, and ran to her father, grabbing hold of his arm. " Please, father. Let hi-him stay! please..." She said in between tears. She was going to continue begging, but Mr. West interrupted her. 

" Ashley, tell me what you see, look around the room." He said in a deep, gruff voice. Ashley looked around, seeing, thinking, and realizing what had happened. I was still laying on my back, the cold floor freezing my spine. A bit of the shattered glass from the bottle had flown over to me, giving me cuts all over my legs and my hand. Ashley looked up at her father's bruised face. She closed her tear-full eyes. 

" He can go..." Was all she said, before she ran out of the room, sobbing with tears. 

Mr. West turned to Daniel once more. He squeezed Daniel's neck tighter, which made Daniel shiver in fear. Calvin helped me up from the floor, and sat me down on my bed. He grabbed a piece of cloth and put it over my cuts. Mr. West grabbed up Daniel's suit -case, stuffed it with clothes, and marched outside. 

Calvin and I followed from a distance. We hid behind the doorway, watching, waiting, to see what Mr. West was going to do to Daniel. 

Mr. West pulled a small bottle of some-sort, bit the cork right off, and poured 2 drops of the shiny purple liquid onto the ground, creating  a portal of some-sort. He closed the bottle, stuffed the bottle back in his pants pocket, gripped his hand on Daniel's collar, hanging him over the portal as he held his suitcase, and said, 

" Daniel Fernando, you are hereby BANED for this land, and you shall never be allowed to enter. Say hello to your parents for me, will you?" And he dropped Daniel into the Portal. As the portal closed, Daniel's girly screams were slowly fading into the day's air.