Trying to Explain

Calvin's P.O.V. : 

I had been woken up in the middle of the night, by the sound of Zane and Ashley coming back upstairs. I behind the desk, and waited for them to go near the beds. Then I walked behind them and asked them why they were out in the night. 

I forced them to sit down and tell me what I wanted know. It was hard for their words to be pushed out of their mouths, but they slowly succeeded in telling me a few things. 

" So, You both went into the room, to talk about a nightmare? About Daniel and the Lord of Death? Am I correct?" I asked them. 

Zane nodded, and Ashley said, " We were talking about that when, we both got tired, and decided to come back here to sleep." 

I grew this weird feeling it my stomach , which made my have this horrible attitude towards Zane and Ashley. 

" Why didn't you guys just sleep in the room together again? You didn't seem to mind being there last time! What makes any difference now? Hu?" 

They both Blushed deeply. 

" We didn't mean to fall asleep there last time, really! We just, did..." 

Ashley looked down sheepishly. Zane wrapped his arm around her, making her blush. 

Then it hit me; Zane really did like Ashley, and she probably liked him back. With the rude attitude still in my blood, I blurted out, 

" I see, I miss out on all the 'fun', hu!?" 

" What?" Ashley looked up, and Zane took his arm off of her. 

I stood up, the chair screeching back against the wood floor. 

" You both are hiding something else from me! Yeah! You guys can't hide nothing from me!" 

I slipped myself back in my chair. 

Ashley and Zane blushed like crazy. 

" What!? No, no... Uh... Zane, help me..." 

" Yeah, uh, we aren't, aren't  holding any-any s-secrets, of-of course... heh..." 

I smiled slyly. " Of course, of course... HA!! yeah right! If I didn't care for you guys, then it would have been straight to your father." I said as I pointed my finger at Ashley. " He would get it out of you guys, faster than a lightning bolt!" 

She gasped. Zane grumbled. I turned to him.

" What's the matter? Are you disappointed that your 'little' secret will be found out by me? Or, what?" 

" WHAT!? NO! I just- I just..." 

" Calvin, please, don't ask us. Please." 

I was going to yell at her, and tell her that she would have her secret told, but when I looked into her miss-matched eyes, I relaxed, my anger slowly going away. 

" Fine, I woundn't forced you to tell me. I'll try not to find out what your secret is." I said finally. 

Ashley smiled wide, and hugged my tightly. " Thanks!" 

I was stunned. She went back to her bed, and promptly fell asleep. 

Zane's P.O.V. : 

When Ashley hugged Calvin, I winced. I still wasn't used to having Ashley hug other people, even her own father. 

I know, I may seem like a rude kid. 

After she fell asleep, I went over to Calvin. 

" Thanks." I said, going for the friendly approach, with a side hug. He grimaced and backed away. 

" I only did that for Ashley, not for you." 

And with that, he walked away, climbing in his bed, and falling asleep.

I guess no more talking at night between Ash and I. 

I just couldn't tell why Calvin was acting so rude towards me. Maybe he was just tired, or maybe even something worse, like if he loved Ash, just like me, and now hates me... 

Exactly what was going... 

Why though... We were just trying to explain what had happened... 

I am disappointed in myself right now. I made a chapter where I almost gave Zane and Ashley's secret out. I also made Calvin seem like a bad guy. Sorry about that, I will try to make him more friendly, but I can also put this personality for a good use later on in the story. Bye! Love y'all peeps!