The figure

Announcement : Sorry if I have not been publishing my chapter so often, school's started so yeah. The good ting is, if I can get at least 5 followers, I'm going to write a few more chapters next week. I am also working on another story called, ¨ The mistakes of the past.¨ It's about a boy named Phoenix, who loses his memory, and has to fight monsters to reclaim a lost throne. Please read it, and I hope you will like it. Bye!

        ZANE'S P.O.V  :

           ¨ Aurgh!!¨ Mr. West side-tripped the figure, making it stumble. I ran with Calvin, trying to catch up with Ashley. Ashley West. The first time I saw her, when she showed Calvin and I, her face, My whole body shaked with heat. I guess Ashley is pretty... Okay, Very, Very, Pretty. Of course, I wasn't going to say that outloud, at least not in front of her or Calvin. I'm Pretty sure that Calvin likes Ashley too.

             I think Calvin's lucky. He doesn't have to worry at school, hiding from giant mobs of girls, rude sport coaches, and stuff.

               ¨ What do I do?!¨ Calvin asked Ashley. Ashley glared, not directly at Calvin. She looked at Calvin and I, and responded. ¨ Kill it!!¨ She tried to thrust her dagger in the figure's rib cage, but the figure just slipped passed the dagger. Mr. West super-kicked his sword, it was glowing steel. He thrusted his sword in the figure's chest, but the figure jumped up, and pushed Mr. West down, trapping him in his spear rack, making his sword scatter across the floor. The figure turned it's view to Ashley. Ashley tried to jab the figure's stomach, but the figure just kicked Ashley to the ground, making her head hit the rock floor, knocking her out. Seeing Ashley getting injured, Made me angry. I ran to the figure, slashing and jabbing the figure's cloak. Calvin also had that Idea. He tried to jab the figure's back, but the figure hollered in pain. It pushed us away, and ran far away, and hopped down another portal. 

                       I tried to follow it, but Calvin grabbed me. I looked at him, glaring. He pointed at Ashley and Mr. West laying on the floor. ¨ They need help.¨ I nodded. I ran to Ashley, while Calvin Help Mr. West up. ¨ What happened-¨ He looked at Ashley on the ground, blood pouring from her head. ¨ NO!!¨ He pushed me aside, and grabbed Ashley. ¨ We need the doctor, NOW!!¨ He threw me a bull's horn. I looked at it, puzzled. ¨ Blow on it! It will sent help!¨ I did just that. A loud, ¨Bub-BOOOOOO¨ sound can out of the horn. Nothing happened. Calvin looked confused. ¨ Is something supposed to happen??¨ 

Just then, A group of soldiers came up the hill fast, with a man on a white stallion, giving a small gleaming smile.