i. 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐍𝐄

( velma & max )

( velma & max )

"VELMA!" dawson leigh runs into his sister, velma leighs room. just as she put on her red sneakers that were covered in pen sketches.

dawson leigh. velmas twin brother, he was only a few minutes older than her but acted like it was the hugest age gap in world. they had always been closer than most siblings, velma just thought all twins were like that.

"what's your haul?" dawson rushed looking desperate, velma looked up at her brother before walking over to her desk that her piggy bank sat on. dawson following beside her.

taking the cash out of the piggy bank and counting, "uh 50! but ill only take 22." velma looked back over at dawson who had his mouth agape. "how about you?"

dawson looks down at his feet, ashamed. "..2 quarters." hearing that velmas eyes widened, "what!" velma bellowed, "mum and dad gave us our allowance yesterday!"

thats when dawson looks back up at his sister, "well after we got our allowance mike and I went to the arcade and — well we got carried away." velma sighs before grabbing 5 quarters and handing it over her brother.

dawson smiles and exclaims, "thank you!" before running out of the room. "dawson! you forgot me." when he didn't come back velma screamed again, "dawson!"

" when he didn't come back velma screamed again, "dawson!"

"oh, jesus! im in unchartered territory here guys." dustin says keeping his eyes stuck on the game 'dragons lair' but the dragon started the attack his character.

"down! down! down!"

"I'm going! im going!" dustin chants back as everyone was yelling him instructions, distracting dustin causing his character to die.

dustins eyes widens as he starts yelling random curse words before he exclaimed, "i hate the overpriced bullshit!" then he kicked the game.

lucas sighs the starts speaking, "you're not nimble enough, but you'll get there one day." velma nods, agreeing with him. "but until then, princess daphne is mine." that's when velma decided to speak up, "im second place, soon enough daphne will be mine." at that lucas gives her a look that said 'sure'.

ignoring velmas statement, dustin speaks up again. "whatever. im still tops on centipede and im close to getting tops on dig dig." thats when another voice came into the conversation.

"you sure about that?" looking towards the voice velma sees Keith, eating a bag of cheetos. he works at the arcade and has a very obvious crush on nancy wheeler,velma could relate to him on that. at his words dustins eyes widen again, "sure about what?" before running over to the dig dug game score, muttering curse words on his way.

looking at the screen, velma saw that dustin had been kicked all the way to 4th place, herself at 2nd place, dawson at 3rd but a new name on the screen. someone by the same 'madmax'.

"751,300 points!" will exclaimed in shock while mike mutters "thats impossible."

but velma and dawson kept their eyes locked on the screen as they smirked and proceeded to say something, "sick." before turning to each other and saying 'jinx!'.

ignoring the twins, dustin looked back over at keith, "who's madmax?"

"better than you." velma had to stifle a laugh. as will asks if it was him, to which keith scoffs and tells him "you know I despise dig dug."

"then who is it?" dawson asks, confused at the situation. "yeah, spill it keith!" hearing that he looks each of the party members down before saying, "you want information? then I need something in return." then ate another cheeto, turning his fingers a bright orange colour.

at that each one of the party members (but velma) looked at mike, seeing this mikes eyes widen and he gets defensive. "no, no, no. no way! you're not getting a date with her." hearing this velma smiles,one being happy that she still has nancy to herself and two being proud of mike. if it was anyone else she was sure they would've got keith the date.

"come on mike! just get him the date." this causing velma to stare daggers into lucas, "im not prostituting my sister!" mentally velma cheers for mike, as lucas snaps at him. "but its for a good cause!"

at that dustin brings himself into the conversation, "no!" this causing lucas and dawson to look at him weird. "don't get him the date, he's gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to your whole family." quickly keith starts to defend himself saying, "acne isn't a rash and it isn't contagious, you prepubescent wastoid."

at that velma decides to leave the conversation and starts looking for will so they could play pac man or something, then realising he wasn't standing with the group anymore. immediately panic sets in and she starts looks around for him, before realising he was outside. so then she started walking outside and over to him. when she was starting next to him, velma places her hand on his shoulder before asking him, "are you okay?-"

"will, velma!" both will and velma turns around to see mikes lanky figure standing at the doorway of the arcade, "are you okay?" will turns back around as velma walks over to mikes side.

"yeah i just.." will goes quiet, "i needed some air." mike looks over at velma and sees that she was confused and worried for will, so he tries to defuse the tension. "come on, you're up on dig dug." before walking over to will, putting his arm around his shoulder then starts walking back over to velma and putting his other arm over her shoulder. "lets get that top score back, huh?" as the trio walks back into the new arcade.

( lexi speaks .
VELMA AND LUCAS FIGHTING OVER DAPHNE?? SOUND FAMILIAR 😉😉😉

ANYWAYS FIRST CHAPTER!!! WHOOP WHOOP!

will and velma = gay best friends

OH AND ALSO VELMA WASNT THERE FOR THE EVENTS ON SEASON ONE SO SHE IS TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS BUT DAWSON KNOWS ABOUT ELEVEN AND THE UPSIDE DOWN DWDW

AND WE HAVE SOME MAX AND VELMA ACTION NEXT CHAPTER🏏🏏🤞🤞😍😍