iv. 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑

( velma & max )

( velma & max )

on a early october morning, velma sat at her vanity placing a light pink blush on her cheek bones. the day was 31 of october which meant in was halloween! currently she was getting into her costume, they were dressing up as velma dinkley from scooby doo.

"boom." they whispered as she placed a pair of black glasses on her face, after she stood up and walked to her full lengthened mirror, admiring her looks.

"you look like a giant cheeto." a voice from behind said, spinning around, velma saw viv sitting up from their shared bed. their hair a mess and velmas cat, elise, in their lap.

"zip it, viv. remember you're dressing up as a witch."

viv gave them a puzzled look, before protesting. "when did i agree to that?" vivian spoke as velma walked towards her closet and grabbed a witches outfit out.

walking back to her best friend, velma shoved the jacket into their arms which cause elise to jump away and move to velmas side of the bed.

"you didn't, but it's happening."

after that, velma left the room so dakota could have some privacy, once out of the room they started walking over to dawsons room.

opening the small door, velma saw a very messy room with band poster all over the walls. "wake up, daws! it's halloween, and you need to get ready." velma shouted as she walked through the dirty room, hearing velmas voice dawson woke up, his hair also a mess.

"wha- what?" dawson stuttered as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

"get up!" before they walked out of the room, leaving dawson to fall backwards onto his bed.