x. 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎-𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓

( velma & max )( warning ! i've changed dakotas name to vivian

( velma & max )
( warning ! i've changed dakotas name to vivian. )

: " velma ! do you copy ? " dustin said through velmas intercom, he sounded scared and frantic.

velma had been watching the ' scooby doo ' cartoon that whole day. vivian & dawon had been watching it with her until mike called them, so they had to leave. he even specifically asked velma not to come.

so velma was pretty shocked that any of the liars would talk to her, but still she answered. like the amazing friend she was.

" i copy ! " velma repiled, while pausing her show. " now what do you need, liar ? "

" liar ? anyways .. can you please help me with something ! no questions asked. "

the brunette scoffed, " no questions asked ? fuck no, bye dustin- " velma went to switch off her walkie talkie.

" no, no ! " dustin yelled, frantically. " please velma ! you know i'd do it for you, plus im only next door. "

velma thought about it for a second, should she get up out of her comfy bed to go help dustin with something ( thats probably really stupid ), or stay in her bed and watch the best show ever !

" i'll be there in five. "

:   velma walked up to henderson house, no longer in her pjs

: velma walked up to henderson house, no longer in her pjs. instead wearing her dads old letterman jacket, with a black dress & tights with long boots.

she still had no idea why she was going over, and velma was sure she wasnt gonna get an answer.

velma knocked on the door a few times. no answer. so she decided to see if the back door was open.