xxv. 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐄

LOWERCASE INTENDED !

( velma & max )

march 22, 1986

LENORA HILLS, CALIFORNIA.

:  MUSIC BLASTED AS THE GROUP WALKED INTO RINK-O-MANIA, EL LEAD THE THREE over to the rollar skates and asked for four pairs.

" have fun. " the lady smiled at el, el smiled back at grabbed her rollar skates. " thanks. "

vivian took her skates from the lady and turned to will. will was frowning and looked upset, viv frowned and nudged him.

" happy birthday, willy ! " she exclaimed, moving her skates to one hand so she could ruffle up his hair. " i brought you a present but it's in my suitcase, i'll give it to you at the house. okay ? "

will smiled and nodded, " yeah, that's fine. thanks, viv. " vivian smiled in return, side hugging him.

" come on ! " el called out, mike and el had already started walking away. viv and will jogged over to their significant others.

" bitchin', right ? " el looked up at viv, viv nodded while inspecting the area.
" yeah, yeah. bitchin' .. you guys come here a lot ? "

" yeah. "
" no. "

el and will snapped their heads towards eachother, the two stared at eachother. el looked annoyed while wills was just clueless.

" will does not, but i go to parties here. it's a big party place. " el put her hand on vivs shoulder as they found a bench to sit on. they all sat down and started putting their shoes on.

" oh, mike, i forgot. you need socks. " viv laughed at mike, he just looked at the siblings cluelessly.

" oh, shit. "

" they .. they sell them at the counter. " will pointed mike towards the counter, viv put her hand on mikes shoulder and smiled.

" i'll come with you. " she smiled at her best friend, mike nodded and stood up. " oh, okay. "

vivian stood up and followed mike, viv grabbed mikes hand as they walked up to the counter. the older girl smiled at them, and leaned towards vivian.

"first date?" she whispered, mike looked at all the socks ; choosing which ones he wanted.
"what? oh! no, no, no—l

" uh. can i have socks ? v — vomit green. " the girl smirked while nodding and grabbed the green socks, mike quickly payed and the duo went started walking back.