xxi. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓

( velma & max ) ( this ones gonna be sad lol )

( velma & max )
( this ones gonna be sad lol )

july 4, 1985

: EL CONTINUED TO SCREAM AS THEY watched something move under her skin.

" what is that ? " erica sinclair asked, staring at the injury.

" there's something in there. "
" no shit, sherlock. " vivian snapped at him, as el squeezed her hands.

" NO ! " el screamed in pain.

" jesus christ. " velma pushed her hair back and held her stomach.

" keep her talking. keep her awake, okay ? " jonathan told the group, before running away to a japanese food store.

vivian pushed els hair off her face and kissed her head, " its okay, its okay. stay awake, please, babe. stay awake. " she muttered, el continued to squeeze her hand as she screamed. vivs hand started turning white and she swore it was broken.

" you know, its actually not that bad, there was a .. a goalie on my soccer team, beth wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg, and, like the bone came out of her knee, six inches or something, it was insane. " robin rambled, while the rest of the group looked at her weirdly.

" robin. "
" yeah ? "
" you're not helping. "
" im sorry. "

just then, johathan came running back with a wooden spoon and a hot knife.

" okay. all right, el ? this is gonna hurt like hell, okay ? "
" okay. " she sobbed, sitting between vivs legs and resting on her chest.

" need you to stay real still. here, bite down on this. " he handed vivian a wooden spoon, she took it and placed it in els mouth.

johathan grabbed the knife and held is close to her leg, vivian's breath hitched as she watched, el continued whimpering in her arms

eleven screamed as the knife sliced into her wound. vivian gaged seeing jonathan reach into els cut. she looked away, swallowing down the vomit. eleven screamed, cried and whimpered as jonathan searched around for the thing inside her.

" jonathan ! "
" stop talking ! " he searched around more as el leaned up screaming loudly.

vivian couldnt handle watching el in pain, and obviously this wasn't working. so, she continued to scream at him to stop.