*Chapter 21: For Your Entertainment

Chapter warning: sexual content

Kara slowly walked down the stairs, one hand supporting her bump, the other tightly gripping the railing. She was due any day now, and she couldn't wait to meet their child.

Loki had been busy running Asgard, as the new king, he had lots of things to tend to. Though he always made time for Kara when she requested.

She finally hit the last step, after probably 10 minutes of climbing down the massive stairs. Loki was adamant about her seeking assistance for such tasks, she brushed it off and told herself she's a big girl, she can do what she wants. Even though maybe she shouldn't.

She happily hobbled over to the kitchen, the reason the mission down the stairs had begun. She was craving something, she just didn't know what.

As she pushed open the door, some of the service staff were busy preparing meals.

Sweeping the floor in the corner, she saw Sabella. It had been so long since the two talked.

"Sabella!" Kara called. Sabella looked up from her work and saw Kara, eyes lighting up.

"Kara- or, Your majesty!" Sabella giggled, running to Kara.

They embraced in a hug.

"It's been months, glad you haven't forgotten about the little people," Sabella smiled.

"I could never," Kara shook her head.

Sabella looked over Kara, "you're glowing, you're happy with him, yes?"

"I couldn't be happier," Kara shook her head.

"I guess selling your body to a God didn't turn out that bad, huh?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Sabella!" Kara gasped, covering her mouth. She held back a laugh.

"What? Am I wrong?" She smiled.

"No," Kara shook her head while she giggled, "I mean, it's not like that anymore, we're engaged,"

"I've heard," Sabella nodded, "how far along are you?"

"I'm almost 40 weeks, I can pop any time now, just waiting on it," Kara smiled, laying a hand over her bump.

"Have any names picked out?" Sabella hummed.

"Of course," Kara nodded, "if its a boy, Hagen, if it's a girl, Runa," She hummed as she rubbed her thumb over her stomach.

"I imagine his majesty was difficult with the names?" Sabella giggled.

"Quite, he wanted to name them Loki jr," Kara giggled.

"What a name," Sabella laughed, "well I'm rooting for little Runa," she leaned down to Kara's bump.

"Oh! Their kicking!" Kara huffed. Sabella laid a hand on her bump and gasped at the feeling.

"I think she also likes Runa," Sabella smiled.

"Maybe so," Kara shook her head.

"Now, more important matters, I need to raid this kitchen," Kara said.

"Absolutely," Sabella laughed.

~~~

Sabella had packed a basket with goodies for Kara, and sent her on her way to get rest. She had reached the stairs, grabbing the railing, when she heard steps from behind her.

"You're not doing what I think you are, are you?" Loki's voice sent chills down her spine. She slowly turned to see her fiancé, his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.