*Chapter 7: Give it to Ya

🚫Chapter Warning : Sexual Content🚫
Edited: 06/27/21

Ever since the incident with Thor, Loki has made sure that Kara stayed by his side. It wasn't because he couldn't trust her, it was because he couldn't trust Thor.

Kara was sitting in Loki's study, lounging in his chair with her legs hanging off the side of it. He had told her to sit still while he ran an errand. That's usually where she stayed when she couldn't go with him because he knew Thor wouldn't go in there.

As she lounged in his chair, she gazed out of the huge window. She loved being in his study just for that reason. The view was breathtaking.

The door opened, quickly drawing her attention to Loki as he walked in.

"My dove, I was thinking, how about a day out in the city?" He asked, walking up to the desk and sitting on the edge of it. She looked up at him with a smile.

"Really? And how would you wish to spend this day "out in the the city"," she laughed softly. Kara got up from the chair and circled over to Loki, standing in between his legs.

He watched her, eyes soft. He reached up a hand and laced his fingers through her hair. The tips of his fingers worked gently to massage her scalp.

"I'd enjoy walking around, visiting the vendors, getting a few things," he shrugged, "I just need a day to do what I want."

"I see no problem in that, I'd love to accompany you," she cooed.

"I'd love nothing more," he said back, leaning down to kiss her. He sucked on her bottom lip gently before pulling away.

"Get yourself together and then we will make our way to town," he said.

———

The two of them walked through busy streets, vendors chanting out their sales left and right. The path was filled with people looking to buy goods of all sorts.

"Looking for anything specific?" Kara asked Loki, looking up at him. He pursed his lips before looking at her with a sly smirk.

"Maybe," he responded, lacing their fingers together. She rolled her eyes and then nudged him with her shoulder playfully.

"Well, what is it?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Now why would I tell you when I could show you?" He lead her to a vendor that was further down the line of them, walking under the open tent.

The two were greeted with a friendly hello as they walked in. A man walked up to Loki, giving him a hug.

"Long time, Loki," he said, patting his back with a hefty laugh.

"Sure has, my friend," Loki chuckled, "so, how did it turn out?"

"Oh Loki, you do have a taste for gems, I was shocked when you ordered it," the man said, "and this must be the lucky lady," he smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Kara smiled. She put out her hand to shake it, but he pulled her into a hug.

"We're family around here," he said, "so we hug like one."

She chuckled as she pulled away from the hug. Loki wrapped an arm around her side.

"Well, lets see this beauty," Loki said, leaning against the counter. The man went behind a curtain before coming back out with a black box. He laid it on the table, before lifting the lid off.

A beautiful matching collar and leash set was laid carefully on the velvet surface inside the box. It was designed with expensive jewels, sparkling even in the dimly lit tent.