*Chapter 3: It's my show

🚫Chapter warning: sexual content 🚫

After Kara had signed the contract, Loki had kissed her hard until she was a mess on his desk. He only pulled away when there was a knock at the door. He left her out of breath as broke the kiss, his eyes lingering on her face before reluctantly pulling away to open the door.

A messenger had said Loki's services were needed immediately. Once the information had been received, Loki kissed her one last time before leaving her sitting on his desk.

She sighed as she now had nothing to do, really. When she was a servant there was always something to do, but what was it like to be, well, bored?

She hopped up from his desk and fixed the gown that had been pushed up her thighs. She couldn't just sit there, yes she was no longer in service to the castle but she was in service to Loki. And if she could do something that would make him pleased, then she would.

She ventured out of his study, looking down both directions of the hall before stepping out and venturing to the left. She tried recalling the things she wasn't supposed to do, which the only thing he had mentioned was to not speak to Thor. Easy.

As she made her way down the hall, she saw one of the other servant girls sweeping up. She happily ran over to her, almost jumping with happiness.

"Sabella, by the gods, I'm so happy to see you, I have so much to tell you!" Kara said happily. Sabella looked up at her with bright eyes, jaw dropping at the outfit she had worn.

"My, where have you been? And where did you get such a gown?" She spoke, stepping closer to Kara and feeling the expensive fabrics.

"You will never believe these words, but the prince, Loki, has asked me to be his personal servant," she whispered in excitement. Sabella covered her mouth in shock.

"By gods, you've gone mad," she put her hand on her forehead and feigned grief. Kara laughed at her and grabbed her hands.

"Sabella, I speak the truth," she said, "he found me in the library this morning, or rather I fell off a ladder and he captured me, and then, it felt like a dream, why it still feels like a dream, he asked me, me! To be his servant!" She went on, "he had his personal seamstress make me this gown, she did it so quickly, I barely had time to admire it!" By now she was running out of breath from the story telling, "but then, Sabella, oh he took me to his study quarter and kissed me, kissed me!" She finished, excitement filling her veins.

"Oh, Kara, how exciting! Your first kiss, and with a prince of Asgard!" She exclaimed. "But do tell me, what do your services to him include?" She pondered.

"Oh, yes, the details," she said, her excitement faltering slightly. She was so nervous as to what would come from the times her and Loki would spend together. She was to offer her body to him whenever he pleased, and do as he say no matter what, and the anxiety of what to come made her heart race.

"He wants to take me to bed, to deflower me," She said quietly, almost feeling shame. Her cheeks flushed red as she heard the words out loud. It was the first time she had said it, and she wasn't sure how she felt.

Sabella's eyes had widened, her jaw dropping slightly.

"You can't possibly be serious?" She questioned softly.

"But I am," Kara said, "he knows I'm untouched, and wants to use me a his personal quim. No one else's," she breathed softly.

"Can't you back out of the arrangement?" Sabella asked. She placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to be comforting.

"I cannot, I've signed a contract, I'm legally bound to him," she shook her head, "but it's not all bad, that's the only downside, really," she assured.