*Chapter 8: Hold on

🚫Chapter Warning: Sexual Content🚫

A whole 2 months had passed since Loki first talked to her in the library. She couldn't believe the life she was living. She enjoyed every second of it, especially all the time she spent with Loki. He'd leave her exhausted most nights, and if he didn't, the two of them would chat it up until they both fell asleep. She didn't think life could get better.

She was laying in bed asleep, the night before having been rough with Loki. She couldn't even remember how many times he had made her cum.

She was woken up by a gentle touch on her cheek. Loki was standing over her, a soft smile on his face.

"My dove, I've had breakfast prepared for you, I've got to go though, I have urgent work to get to. I will return in the evening, so I'll see you then," he smiled and pressed a kiss to her forehead before laying a tray on the bedside table and leaving.

She muttered a soft, "Love you," after he had left the room. She desperately wanted to say it to him, but she was just his servant, his play thing.

She interrupted her own thoughts, rubbing her eyes and trying to focus her attention on the food.

The eggs looked delicious. You're not good enough.

The breast of a bird was smoked next to a few slices of hog. You're just a slut.

A few slices of bread were to the side of the plate, slathered with a thick honey. He'll never love you.

No matter what, the thoughts still entered her mind. They were always there anyway, the doubt of Loki never caring for her in any other way than just a quim, but she always tried to stay positive nonetheless.

He had brought her breakfast, that was a good sign. So he cared a little.

She noticed a little card folded on the tray. She picked it up, tracing the gold trim. Her name had been spelled across the side of it in beautiful handwriting.

She slowly opened it to see a letter. A smile fell upon her lips.

Dear Kara,

I hope to treat you to a surprise when I return, my dove. Wear something comfortable. I can't wait to see you.
- Loki

Loki wanted to take her out? Like on a date? Or was it even considered a date? Well, she should dress nicely, so it is a date? But he never said it was. Maybe it's just a formal dinner. But it's a surprise!

So many thoughts were running through her head, she couldn't keep up with them. She took a deep breathe and set the letter down before she became obsessed and read it over and over.

She ate her breakfast but could barely contain her excitement for the night she was about to have.

———

Kara stepped out of the hot bath, water falling off her dark skin. She wrapped a fluffy towel around herself, drying off as best as she could.

She stood in front of the mirror, dropping the towel. She bit her lip as she saw all of the marks left on her body from the multiple nights of sex. Loki loved to claim her body.

She felt a chill run through her, whining as she grew wet with the thought of Loki. Oh she wished he was here. To make the ache of emptiness between her legs go away. She was addicted to the way he felt, addicted to the pleasure of it all.

She shook her head and walked out, sighing as she longed for his touch. But that could wait, couldn't it? Because now she had to get ready for Loki.