Prologue

5,013 AS - 200 years before the present time.

(sad warning)

     It was chaos in the last Hive.

     Cicada Hive, now controlled by Wasp, was the last Hive to stand after the breath of evil destroyed the continent. Sundew could feel how angry it was and how triumphant it felt. Though nobody could tell where exactly it had gone. It still controlled many dragons, yes, but she hadn't seen it since she had returned to Pantala. The ten "stealth" mission dragons plus one tiny human had come back to find what had been causing all these problems. They had lost Bullfrog and Pineapple, two of the members, and Wren barely survived the last attack. They all knew they were losing. The breath of evil was going to win.

    Will I ever see Willow again?

    If I don't, she better find love again.

    Sundew walked through the halls of the tunnels. She hadn't seen the sun in months, since it was too dangerous to go to the surface. Cricket peeked through the small holes often though, and now and then she'd come back bawling because she saw Blue flying with the HiveWings and LeafWings under Wasp's control.

    They had found the LeafWings, SilkWings, and a few HiveWings like Jewel and Scarab hiding in the tunnels. They had stolen the unmarked eggs from the hatcheries, leaving any egg with any mark to die. Sundew didn't like it- nobody did, but it was one of the last things they could do to survive.

   Sundew found Luna comforting Cricket in one of the caves. She had seen Blue again, Sundew guessed.

    "Hello," Luna sighed as Cricket buried her face in her talons.

    "She saw Blue again?" Sundew asked. She sat down and curled her tail around her talons.

    "Yes.." Luna said. "I need to talk to you, Sundew." Luna stood up and gently untangled herself from the sobbing HiveWing. She walked into the next cave- the one where Lynx, Moon, Qibli, and Tsunami all resided. "Sundew," Luna said as Sundew entered. "She went out this time."

    What? I don't understand. "What do you mean, 'she went out'?" Sundew asked, wariness in her voice.

    "She... she went out onto the savanna. She saw Blue and I don't think Cricket could hold back anymore. They saw her and were coming down as I poked my head out looking for her. She was moving towards as other dragons were starting to swarm her." Luna looked down at her glowing talons. "I burned all of them, except for Blue, since he's a flamesilk too. But I don't think I could have anyways. When Cricket and I met eyes with him, he started crying immediately. He didn't say a word and then he flew away."

    "You let him fly away?" Sundew said sharply, panic bubbling in her veins.

    "Well, yes. I just told you Sundew. I couldn't bring mysel-" Luna began.

    "That's not what I'm saying! Wasp knows where we are because she was seeing through his eyes. We're dead." Sundew burst in.

    "No," Luna said, her eyes becoming hollow. "No, no, no," She got up and shook herself. "I just let him go unharmed. I didn't send him for Wasp."

   "We need to go get everyone now." Sundew gasped, springing out of the small cave, and colliding head-on with Qibli.

    "Whoa. What's the rush?" He asked, moving one wing in her way to slow her down.

    "Move!" Sundew shouted, pushing through. "Warn everybody! We're about to be attacked!"

    With her words, ten HiveWings burst through the thin grass that hid an opening. At their head, was Queen Wasp.