Ch. 36 - RELICS

Avalon's outfit:

Chapter Thirty-Six⚡Relics⚡

Chapter Thirty-Six
Relics

In the hallway, Lydia shows Jake Sullivan's ID to Scott, Malia and Avalon, "It's a relic." Lydia said and Malia looked at her confused. "What's a relic?" She asked, "An object with a fix association to the past. Jake's ID was left behind after he was taken and Gwen found her sister's bracelet on her bedroom floor." Lydia said and Malia still looked confused.

"How can someone be erased and still leave something behind?" She asked, "Conservation of mass. The total of mass of any isolated system remains constant." Lydia said and realization crossed over Scott's feature. "So the Ghost Riders have a weakness." He said and Avalon nodded slightly, "A relic would be the prove that Stiles existed."

"And we could bring him back."

In the library, Liam and Mason are trying to find a better option for the students that were at the party last night. "We need to hide them." Mason said and Liam shook his head, "We need to fight them." He said and Mason shook his head this time.

"We need to hide them." Mason said and Avalon sat down in one of the chairs while Scott leaned over one, "Who's them?" He asked. "The Ghost Riders." Liam said while Mason said, "The kids of the party." making them both look at each other in exasperation while Scott and Avalon furrowed their brows.

"Got it." Scott said and Liam turned to him, "We can get a lightning rod. Attract the Ghost Riders and catch them off guard." Liam said. "But since everyone from the party are in danger, all we need to do is find a safe place for them to hide until the storm passes." Mason said and Liam sighed softly, "The Ghost Riders ride the lightning. Nowhere is safe." He said and Avalon hummed slightly.

"It is, if you're underground. The Earth can ground lightning of electrical charges. Everyone would be safe. And happen to know someone who had an underground bunker." She said and Scott nodded as he sat down next to her, "Okay. Here's what we're gonna do. We take everyone to the Argent bunker." Scott said and Avalon nodded.

"It's lined with Mountain Ash so unless someone breaks the seal the Ghost Riders can't get in." She said and Liam sighed and shook his head, "We stopped the Ghost Riders last night. We could do it again." He said. "You didn't stop them. They just retreated, we don't know why." Scott said and Liam sighed and was quiet for a moment.

"Okay. Bot how we get them all to the bunker?" Liam asked and Avalon shrugged slightly as she leaned back in her chair. "Tell them that the creepy guy from the party is gonna come back and blow their brains out if they don't." She said nonchalantly making them all look at her, "I will bet half of my savings that most of not all of them have a fear of death. It'll work." She said.

Later that day Liam, Hayden, Corey, Mason and Avalon lead everyone down to the tunnels. "Why are we underground?" A girl named Jayden asked and Avalon shrugged slightly, "Because this is the way to the bunker." She said as she started walking down a tunnel while Nathan looked at her shocked.