Chapter 5

"...I have to show you guys something."

After they nodded I took out my phone and went to my messages. I passed to Rose first, who's eyes widened as she read every message the person wrote me.

Eventually everyone has read the messages and we now sat in very uncomfortable silence. Isaac was biting his nails, Rose was twirling her hair, and everyone else was just staring into space thinking. Isaac was the first to speak up saying, "Aww hell naw. Do you know this creep? I will go beat his ass my self," Isaac exclaimed slamming his hand on the table.

"As much as I appreciate that, I'm sure this person will crush you."

"Why do you guys underestimate me?"

"Because you're tiny Isaac. We love you but you'd get pummelled," Rose said. Isaac pouted at that, and mumbled "I'm not tiny, I'm perfectly average." Unfortunately for him all of us heard him, and burst into hysterical laughter.

"Okay guys but this pretty serious. Some creepy guy is after Naomi. Who knows what this person is capable of," Monroe said. That seemed to stop all of our laughter.

"It's not that serious. I'm sure it some creepy prank. No worries," Isaac said. His response earned him a pretty hard smack to the head. "Isaac please explain to us why a person text a person like that for fun," Rose replied slightly agitated.

Isaac didn't respond, he just put his head onto the table. "Guys how about we have a sleep over at my house. That should get this creepy stalker out of our minds," Lynn suggested. That seemed to boost Isaac mood by a lot because he lifted his head and fist pumped the air.

"Yas bitch. I'll being the sugar. Some one better bring chocolate or someone getting hurt. This is going to be so fun!!"

The rest of lunch was spent talking about the sleep over and who was brining what. Isaac was getting the sugar(basically all candy known to man); Lynn was gonna get the pizza; rose was in charge of movies; and I signed up to bring chocolate.

After school Isaac and I went to the store to get our snacks. I ended up buying Snickers, Hershey's, Kit Kats and Reeses. Isaac ended up getting Sour Patch Kids, Skittles, Star Burst, gummy bears, gummy worms, and a ton of other candy. We spent about $50 all together(mostly Isaac). Unfortunately Isaac and I were too caught in buying sweets that I didn't hear the ping of my phone.

UNKNOWN: you'll pay for telling love.