Chapter 14

Third person pov....

"Chaeryeong-ah!! Chaeryeong!! Lee Chaeryeong wake up!!" the brunette awoke to the force of Yeji's shout and the force of her knock on the door.

If you are wondering. Chaeryeong is in Yeji's room. Yeji put her to sleep there because she knew that the brunette would just get cold in the living room. While Yeji slept in the living room.

She took a blanket of course.

"What's that noise?" Chaeryeong complained and sat down. But she went back to bed because she was too sleepy.

She buried her face in the pillow and inhaled the sweet scent that Yeji left on it.

The older girl bed is so soft and you really don't want to leave it.

"Chaeryeong!!! I said wake up!!" Yeji shouted again and knocked.

Chaeryeong groaned and stood up. She arranged herself first before opening the door.

"I'm awake" Chaeryeong said and looked at Yeji who was already dressed in uniform.

"Good. Take a bath and get dressed and then come down and eat" Yeji said and handed Chaeryeong a towel that was new.

Chaeryeong took it but she remembered something.

"Uhmm..... Yeji"

"Hm?"

"I don't have an extra uniform to wear" Chaeryeong said and smiled awkwardly.

Yeji realized that Chaeryeong didn't even have any clothes with her because it didn't go home. As well, she stop the girl.

"You can use the rest of my uniform. I know it fits you because you're smaller than me" Yeji said and left.

"What? Me? Small?" Chaeryeong muttered and glared at Yeji who was coming down the stairs.

Chaeryeong finished taking a bath and went straight to the dining area.

"Hurry up Chaeryeong, we might get late in class" Chaeryeong giggled at what yeji said.

"Seriously? You're worried we'll be late for class but you used to always come in late?"

Yeji stopped and looked at Chaeryeong.

"Uhhh. Don't talk about that" she whispered and sat down.

After that, they walked to the university. While walking, Chaeryeong was reading. While Yeji was just looking at the road.

Because of the silence, Yeji looked at Chaeryeong and frowned when she saw the girl reading. Again.

'Is she reading again? isn't she tired of reading even when she's on the road?' She asked herself as she continued to stare at the brunette.

She just didn't touch the brunette, she let her read. She looked at the road again. Unexpectedly, she suddenly bumped into the iron pole.

"Arghhh!!!" She shouted and grabbed her forehead and nose.

Chaeryeong was surprised that's why she accidentally dropped her book and looked at Yeji.

She approached Yeji who was now still holding her nose.

"What happened to you?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I bumped into that iron" Yeji replied.

Chaeryeong looked at Yeji's alleged iron. She shook her head and looked at the silver gray girl again. Now, with a glare.

"Aishh.... Where are you looking?" Chaeryeong asked.

Yeji is silent and remains holding her nose.

"On t-the w-way" Yeji stammered.

"On the way? But you didn't see that pole?"

'Am I dead now?' Yeji though

Yeji's mood improved so she stood up immediately.

"Let's go, we're late" she said before walking.

"What's going on with her?" Chaeryeong whispered and followed Yeji.

(Time skip cuz im Crazy in love with itzy)

"Did I have anything left?" Chaeryeong asked while raloaming her bag.

"What are you looking for?" Lia asked.

"Yeji and I's project. I don't know where I put it last night"

"Maybe it's just on your study table"

"No, I put it on Yeji's coffee table last night before I went to sleep in her room"

"Oh okay- WAIT WHAT!?" Lia surprise and looked at Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong realized what she said so she raised her head.

"Uhmm unnie...... Its not what you think"

"Did I hear it right? Did you sleep in Yeji's room? "Lia whispered.

"Yes, don't worry unnie. I'm not next to her, she slept in the living room" Chaeryeong replied.

"Really?"

"Yes, then she gave me the key to her room so that nothing would really happen"

"Did she really do that?"

"Yes unnie"

Lia took a deep breath.

"So its mean...... the uniform you're wearing...... Is from her?" Lia asked with a smirked on her lips.

Chaeryeong nodded.

"Does her bed smell good?" Lia asked again. which is obviously just toying with the brunette.

Chaeryeong nodded again.

"Are you in love with her?" Lia asked trying to control her laugh.

Chaeryeong just nodded, almost not knowing what her unnie was saying because of the noise in the cafeteria.

"What? You're in love with her?" Lia asked and shook Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong woke up so she raised her eyebrow.

"In love? In love with who?" She wondered.

"I asked you if you're in love with Yeji and you nodded"

"Me? In love with her? No way unnie, no way" Chaeryeong said and bent over.

Lia sat down again. "I thought you were in love with her"

"Unnie, for the forth time. IM NOT"

"Okay, I'm just clarifying"

"Here we are" Yeji and Ryujin muttered while carrying their food as well as Lia and Chaeryeong's food

"This is for you Chaeryeong" Yeji said and laid the food in front of Chaeryeong.

"Yeji, you don't even have to give me food" Chaeryeong said.

"Its okay, if you don't want I can give it back" Yeji was about to take the tray but Chaeryeong stopped her.

"I'm just kidding" Chaeryeong muttered and giggled.

Yeji was just pleased with the brunette's gesture. She sat down and ate while talking to the three.