Chapter 15

Third person pov.......

Week after, and the four maidens hung out often.

Sometimes they go to school together and eat in the cafeteria together. They caught the attention of other students because they were with Yeji.

But they ignore it. Another, Yeji's behavior is also gradually changing, maybe it's because of Chaeryeong that she's always with and she always talks to.

"When will they stop looking at us?" Yeji whispered when she noticed the other students looking at them again, you could see the others whispering.

"I don't know, maybe they curious because we've always been with you" Lia replied.

"Is there a problem there?"

"No, they're used to you always having a cold aura. Another thing, you're always fighting so maybe they're wondering now why you're smiling when you're with us"

"But why do others think badly of me, especially Taehyun"

"Taehyun?"

"Yes, the red hair"

"Let him go he's just jealous because Chaeryeong pays more attention to you than him"

"Does he like Chaeryeong?" Yeji asked as you could notice a bit of jealousy.

"I don't know, but he already has a boyfriend so I don't think so"

Yeji just nodded and looked back at the road. She just ignored the students looking at them.

When they entered the room, everyone was silent when they saw Yeji. It always happens. Whenever they enter the room. All the rioters are silent.

"Like you always do, Just go straight to your seat and ignore them" Lia whispered and motioned Yeji to sit down.

The number of people who are angry with Yeji has increased even more because of her closeness with Chaeryeong.

But what's the problem there? Nothing can stop them from being friends.

"You're Yeji aren't you?" asked a man in the middle of two other men.

Yeji nodded and looked at the man.

'Oh..... he's the man who likes Chaeryeong' Yeji though.

She smiled at the man even against her will.

"Yes I am Yeji" Yeji replied and smiled again.

When the man noticed Yeji's smile, he just chuckled and smirked. Making Yeji frowned.

"Are you smiling? Why? To show others that you're kind? Hwang Yeji, you can't fool us, we already know you.... You are a Bad Bitch" Said the man and nudged the head of Yeji.

Yeji was surprised by what the man did so she stood up, which caused the man to back away a bit.

Yeji scratched her forehead and giggled.

"What do you need?" Yeji asked While looking at the man scarily

Today, they are the center of attraction of their classmates.

"I don't need anything, all I want is for you to stay away from Chaeryeong" said the man and smiled.

"And why would I do that?" Yeji fired back.

"Because she's just mine, Chaeryeong is just mine..... And she doesn't fit on you that always sleeping in other woman bed" said the man so some of student laughed except for Lia and Ryujin.

Yeji just took a deep breath and responded.

"You can't get her" Yeji replied and smirk plastered on her face "..... because I'll get her first"

The smile disappeared from the man's face. The man's patience became short so he pulled Yeji from her collar.

Yeji, on the other hand, was just calmly looking into the man's eyes.

"You can't get her, because she will never love a murderer" that word echoed over and over again in Yeji's Brain.

But she still remained calm. She doesn't want Chaeryeong to see her fighting, because she doesn't want it to disappoint.

"What? You have nothing to say? why because it's true that you raped your sister and killed her" said the man said and laughed.

"Yes, and I'll do the same to Chaeryeong" when the man heard what Yeji said, the man immediately punched Yeji causing her nose to bleed.

"You are shameless!! Try to do that to Chaeryeong and that's not all- "

"Yeji!!!" the man stopped when she heard a familiar Voice.

"What are you doing to Yeji!!" Chaeryeong shouted and immediately approached Yeji.

"C-Chaeryeong......" the man said and backed away.

"Yeji..... are you okay?" Chaeryeong asked to Yeji. You can sense to her the intense concern to the older

"My nose....." Yeji mumbled While holding her bleeding nose.

"Come I'll take you to the clinic" Chaeryeong said and helped Yeji to stand up.

Even before they could leave, the man blocked them.

"Where are you taking her? Don't tell me you're going to treat that animal?" the man shouted.

Later on, the speaker suddenly turned on.

"Mr, Kang Taehyun, you are being called to the Guidance office" said the speaker.

"What..!!" Taehyun shouted and kicked a chair.

Chaeryeong and Yeji just passed her.

When they get to the clinic. Chaeryeong helped Yeji sit on the chair and she immediately took a medicine kit.

She sat down in front of Yeji and put alcohol on the cotton.

"What happened and did you fight again?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Nothing" Yeji replied While staring at the woman taking care of her.

"I don't believe, will you fight for no reason" Chaeryeong said and touched the cotton to Yeji's nose.

"We fought with the woman we both like" Yeji replied still staring at Chaeryeong.

"Really? It's like you're just arguing? Who is that woman?"

"You know her Chaer, you know her well" Yeji replied.

Yeji feels her tears gradually dripping but she needs to stop them so that Chaeryeong doesn't know that she prefers it.

"There you go. I treated you again, there must be a fee" Chaeryeong said and giggled.

Yeji just smiled, she didn't think twice and pulled Chaeryeong closer to her.

She hugged the girl and buried her cheek in the girl's neck.

"Y-Yeji...." Chaeryeong called to the elder. But just received a hummed from cat eyed.

"Are you okay?" she pats the back of Yeji.

"Y-Yes I'm okay, I just want to say Thank You"

"Yeji..... its okay. You're always welcome" Chaeryeong said and hug Yeji back.