Chapter 35

Third person pov ......

"C-Chaeryeong ??" Yeji's eyes widened when she saw her girlfriend crying.

Chaeryeong kept crying until she ran, she dropped the gift for  Yeji.

"Chaeryeong!!" Yeji was about to leave to chase her girlfriend but the woman stopped her.

"Wait, where are you going? We're not done with what we're doing yet" said the woman. But Yeji got even more annoyed with her so she pushed the girl and the girl received a strong and painful slap.

Yeji immediately ran to look for Chaeryeong. But she could not see it. A few moments later, the heavy rain fell and Yeji became even more worried about her girlfriend.

"You fucked up Yeji, you fucked up!!!" She said to herself and continued the search.

A few more steps and she saw Chaeryeong walking across the road. But her eyes widened when she saw a truck approaching where Chaeryeong was.

She ran fast and immediately pulled her girlfriend away from the center.

Chaeryeong was surprised so she tilted her head.

"You alright?" Yeji asked.

Chaeryeong didn't answer, instead she slapped Yeji twice. And Yeji knows that she deserves it.

"Why d-did you d-do this to m-me? Y-You said y-you l-love me?" Chaeryeong cracked her voice.

"Yes I love you Chaeryeong" Yeji replied with tears already dripping.

"Love? But why did I see you kissing another woman?! Why? Is that the love you're saying Yeji !!"

"Let me explain first Chaeryeong, please......" Yeji pleaded as her took Chaeryeong's hands but Chaeryeong didn't give it.

"What else do you need to explain? I've seen it all" Chaeryeong said as she continued to cry.

The heavy rain continued to pour, the two just standing there, their tears dripping down the rain.

"Chaer...... She forced me. When I entered the elevator she was already there, I was surprised. Until she seduced me. I stopped her Chaer. I stopped her, but she was really stupid so she kissed me, I forced her struggled but she clung to my neck so I couldn't get away " Yeji explained.

"I don't believe it" Chaeryeong said and was about to leave but Yeji pulled her back.

"Chaer ..... Believe me, even if you watch the CCTV of the elevator just to believe me"

And Chaeryeong's tears dripped again

"I give you my trust Yeji..... Why did you break?" Yeji knelt in front of the woman and held her hand.

"I know, but I promise it won't happen again"

Chaeryeong just chuckled bitterly.

"Others are right, having a relationship with you is just a big manipulation. Because of your cheating, I hope I didn't know yo-" Chaeryeong stopped when she felt Yeji lips kiss hers.

She tries to push Yeji but she can't because she thinks she wants it.

Yeji caress her cheek with thumb that's why Chaeryeong respond on the kiss.

That miss each other lips. They feel love while kissing. They part away from the kiss and stared at each other.

"Chaer ...... Loving you makes me change .... It's only now that I feel like loving like this. That's why I don't want to let you go. I don't want to lose you Chaer..... I love you..... I love you so much, that's why if you still can't forgive me. I'll just kill myself " Yeji said and went to the middle of the road.

Chaeryeong's eyes widened at what the cat eyed did. There were many passing cars so Chaeryeong felt the fear that Yeji might be hit by them.

"Yeji get out of there!!" Chaeryeong shouted.

"No!! I'm just leaving here when you say you forgive me!!!" Yeji shouted back.

Chaeryeong was even more nervous when Yeji was almost hit by a car. She knew in herself that she did not want to lose the older. She loves it so much.

She doesn’t want to lose the one person who makes her happy.

"Yeji!!! Yes I forgive you!!" She shouted but Yeji pretended that she didn't hear it.

"Huh? What did you say ?? I can't hear you !!!" Yeji said and giggled.

"I said I forgive you!! So get out of there you idiot!!"

Yeji just smiled, but still didn't leave her position. She was just waiting for the girl to say something.

"Yeji!! I love you!! I so fucking love you !! So get out of there if you really don't want me leave you!!" Yeji smiled widely and immediately ran closer to her girlfriend.

She kissed it again and they both smiled. After the kiss Yeji hugged Chaeryeong.

"I promised, I will never break your trust again. I love you" Yeji mumbled.

"I love you too" Chaeryeong replied and giggled.

"We're so silly" Yeji said and giggled as well.

A few more seconds passed and Chaeryeong felt cold.

"Umm..... Yeddeong?"

"What's that?"

"I'm getting cold" Chaeryeong said.

Yeji smiled and looked at her girlfriend.

"Then...... Do you want to feel warm?" She said while staring into her eyes.

That Chaeryeong gets what Yeji means so she smirked as well and replied.

"Yes, and make me warm, daddy" Chaeryeong whispered so Yeji immediately pulled her back to their building.

And you know what happened......