Chapter 25

Third person pov.......

"Chaeryeong? Are you inside?" Yeji asked as she knocked on the study room door.

No one answered so she just decided to enter slowly.

"Chaer? are you here?" She called again.

She was still walking when she reached a cabinet without a one book.

"Oh..... I think she's reading now"

While walking. She had already seen what she was looking for.

She approached the sleeping brunette and tapped her to wake her up.

"Chaeryeong-ah, time for dinner" Yeji said.

Chaeryeong slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes gently.

"Yeddeong ~" Yeji ears perked up when she heard the nickname called by the younger.

"Hm?"

"I'm hungry" Chaeryeong whined then pout.

Yeji just chuckled at Chaeryeong's cuteness.

"I know, so come on because I've already cooked food so we can eat" Yeji said While pulling Chaeryeong's hand to make it stand up.

Chaeryeong stood up and stretched. They walked to the dining area and sat down.

"You cooked it all?!" Chaeryeong asked when she saw in front of her the food that Yeji cooked.

"Hm. For you to eat more"

"Wow, I think it's delicious" Chaeryeong said and her eyes became crescent moon shaped again.

Again, Yeji heart is Melting because of the smile.

When they finished eating, Yeji decided to wash the food and Chaeryeong went to the balcony.

It's night and the stars are coming out and you can see the moonlight in the sky.

Chaeryeong is on the balcony while watching them shine.

Yeji had just finished washing the plate, she wiped her hand and looked for Chaeryeong.

She saw it leaning against the balcony wall While watching the sky.

"Pretty" she muttered and smiled.

She also went out and went where the brunette was.

Instead of looking at the sky as well. She was looking behind it.

She walked over and stood beside Chaeryeong.

"Yeddeong. Look, the stars are shining !!" Chaeryeong exclaimed and giggle.

"Yes, and they're really pretty" Yeji replied but kept looking at Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong noticed this head.he tilted her head

"But you're not looking at the star" she said and crossed her arms.

"Even though I'm not looking at them, I can see the radiance in your eyes" Yeji replied.

Chaeryeong didn't broke the eye contact.

She just swallowed and her heart started beating again. But she thought that maybe Yeji was just kidding her.

"Yeddeong..... don't joke like that" Chaeryeong said.

"I'm not kidding, I'm serious" Yeji replied as she got closer and closer to Chaeryeong.

"Yeji, if you can't do anything with your life can you-" Chaeryeong quickly stopped when she felt a pair of lips kiss her.

Her eyes widened but she also melted in the kiss. She closed her eyes and also moved in sync.

Yeji wrapped her one hands around Chaeryeong waist While one hand was on the neck to deepen the kiss.

They stayed in that position until they decided to separate for the air.

Yeji leaned her forehead on Chaeryeong's forehead and smiled when she saw her lips wet with sspit, and panted.

'She's hot and seductive' she though and lean again to kiss the girl for the second time.

Her reserve kiss is for the one and only, Lee Chaeryeong.

They parted again and took another breath.

The two looked at each other and for a moment giggled.

"Yeji?"

"Hm?"

"What does that mean?"

"Don't you understand yet?"

"Just..... Just explain to me everything"

"Chaer. I love you for a long time..... I know I've done a lot wrong to you, but I want to correct it. I want you to be mine "

"But I'm not ready...."

"Its okay, so I can wait until you want" Yeji explained and kissed Chaeryeong's forehead.

Chaeryeong pov ......

Yeji and I are now lying on the bed. We are just side by side but we do not hug.

She played with my hair while humming the Song.

Being with the person you love is one of the happiest things of all.

I looked at her and saw that she was close eyes. She hasn't slept yet because I can still hear her humming.

She is really beautiful, I have nothing more to say.

I took my eyes off her and closed my eyes.

The next day......

I woke up to the noise of the alarm clock just next to me. Why did it end up here?

I gently rub my eyes and stretch.

I groaned beside me, but I couldn't feel Yeji's body.

I got up immediately and looked for her, until I saw her sitting on the end of the bed. Turned away and seemed to be doing something.

I approached and just leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Morning Ryeongie ~" she said and kissed my cheek.

"Morning yed- YAHH Yeji!! why are you holding my phone!!" I shouted when I saw her holding my phone.

"I'm just looking" she replied and smirked.

"Give that back to me!!" I shout While trying to snatch it from her.

"Why? You don't want me to see your private album for me?" She teased and smirked annoyingly.

"Did you see?" I stammered.

"Of course. Don't worry, you're also have a album in my phone " she said and gave me a peck on my lips ...