Chapter 19

Third person pov.....

After they ate, Yeji went straight to the living room. She took her bag and was about to leave the house when Chaeryeong suddenly called her.

"Yeji! Are you coming home?" it asked her.

"Yes, it's late. I still need to wake up early to go to school tomorrow" Yeji replied.

"O-okay, just be careful on the road" Chaeryeong reminded and smiled.

Before Yeji left, she went back inside and caught Chaeryeong washing the dishes.

She would have approached it when it turned around, Chaeryeong saw her so she was surprised and dropped the plate she was holding.

"Y-Yeji? I thought you left already?" said Chaeryeong.

"Sorry Chaer"

Chaeryeong picked up the broken plate and Yeji immediately approached her to stop her.

"Stop that, stay away, I'll just clean it" Yeji said and held Chaeryeong's hand.

"I'm fine, I can do it" Chaeryeong refused.

"Go away, you might get hurt"

"I won't- OUCH!!" Chaeryeong shouted. She raised her hand and saw her finger bleeding.

"See? You're silly, that's why you were hurt" Yeji interrupted.

And because Chaeryeong is afraid of blood, her tears is gradually dripping because of Fear.

"Chaer?" Yeji called to the younger who was staring at her bleeding finger.

It looked at her and........

"Yeji, I'm scared" she said and showed to Yeji her finger.

Yeji just shook her head and stood up. She help Chaeryeong to stand up and made her sit on the chair.

She immediately took Chaeryeong's med kit that was just next to the TV.

She immediately returned to Chaeryeong and sat in front of it.

"Give me your hand" she said but it remained hidden behind Chaeryeong. Afraid to be treated.

"Shh...... Chaeryeong, It needs to be treated" Yeji said in a cold tone.

Chaeryeong keep mum. Even though it was just a small wound, she still felt Fear.

Yeji took a deep breath and calmed her voice.

"Chaery.... Give me your hand. I know you're scared but it needs to be treated so you don't get infected" she explained in her sweetest voice.

Chaeryeong looked at her with teary eyes. Yeji used her thumb to wipe the remaining tears from Chaeryeong's cheek.

"Okay. I'll just put alcohol, tell me if it hurts okay?" Chaeryeong just nodded and gave her hand to Yeji.

Yeji gently touched the Cotton to Chaeryeong's wound. And this is the reason why Chaeryeong winced in pain.

"Yeji..... it's Hurts" she said and tried to remove her hand from Yeji's hold.

But Yeji was strong so she couldn't do it.

Chaeryeong just watches the elder how to treat her or how to take care of her. And she slowly smiled. Fortunately, Yeji was focused on her hand and it wasn't noticed her.

"Last" Yeji said and touched the cotton to the wound.

"Oh my-" Chaeryeong winced and suddenly pulled her hand away and blew it away.

"YAHH chaeryeong-ah!!" Complaint of Yeji.

"It hurts Yeji" chaeryeong said and cried again.

"Oh god..... your stubbornness, you look like a child you know that"

'But you're cute'

"Please..... be careful Yeji" Chaeryeong said and gave her hand to Yeji again.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you" Yeji said, causing Chaeryeong's heartbeat to speed up.

"It's over" Yeji said after she bandaged Chaeryeong's wound.

"Thank you" Chaeryeong thanked and smiled.

Yeji put away what she used and went back to Chaeryeong.

"Are you coming home yet?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Yes, why? Don't you want to?"

"No. What I mean be careful...."

"Okay...."

Yeji was still hesitant if she would ask the brunette.

"Uhmm Chaeryeong......"

"Why?"

"Can I invite you to join me in my lesson tomorrow?"

"Lesson? Lesson of what?"

"Voice lesson....."

"Voice lesson? Why are you need?"

"I just want to sing to someone one day"

"Really? Who?"

"Don't ask"

Chaeryeong stared blankly too Yeji.

"Are you coming or not?"

"Sure, I'll join you"

Yeji smiled and said goodbye to go home.

When Yeji left, Chaeryeong immediately closed the door and leaned on it.

"Who's that person?" She asked.

After a few seconds of thinking she thought of going up to her room.

She sat on her bed and took her cellphone.

'Is what I saw on Yeji's cellphone true? Do I have the pictures in her gallery?'

'She said that was her favorite person..... so does that mean I'm her favorite?'

'Why am I  thinking those things?'

She press the gallery app and unlocked an album.

Hwang Yeji album

There are 1,458 pictures of Yeji in her private album. She scrolled it and she was smiling at the whole time.

There is a picture of them together and there is a picture of Yeji alone.

"She's so cute" she mumbled.

She took a deep breath and stared at the ceiling.

‘How can I stop it? I'm already falling in love with her. I'm already falling with that bitch '