Chapter 31

Third person POV......

Chaeryeong woke up when the sun's rays hit her face.

She moved a little but she felt a weight on her waist.

She turned around and saw the face of her beloved.

Its Yeji of course.

She faced it and smiled as she watched its face.

She trailed her fingers from the forehead down to the nose and eventually to the cat eyed lip.

She chuckled softly when she saw Yeji's lips curve a little.

"Morning baby" Chaeryeong greeted and pecked on Yeji's lips.

"Morning too my baby" Yeji said as well and smiled.

"How was your sleep?" Yeji asked and sat on the headboard of the bed.

"It's okay, it's a beautiful dream of mine" Chaeryeong replied and straddled to Yeji's lap.

"I think your dream is beautiful, your smile is beautiful"

"Hmm" Chaeryeong hummed and wrapped her arms around Yeji's neck.

While Yeji arms snaked to the younger waist.

Gradually their faces came closer until their lips came together. They move in sync, savoring each other's kisses.

They part away for air and pulled back to kiss each other again.

"Good morning love birds!!! Stop making out first and go down for breakfast!!" Lia dashing through the room and yelled.

"Yahh!!" Yeji shouted and stared at Lia.

"Did I have an interrupt huh?" Lia asked and smirked.

"Aishh Unnie" Chaeryeong said and pout.

Chaeryeong left Yeji's lap and went straight to bathroom.

While Yeji got a chance to fight Lia.

She hit a pillow at Lia so she was surprised.

"Yahh!!! Yeji!! Why did you hit me?" The complaint is lia.

"Don't act like you didn't do anything" Yeji backfired.

Lia's astonishment was replaced by a grin.

"Ohh..... You're angry because I suddenly entered your room while doing your HOT stuff" she teased.

"Whatever Ms, Choi" Yeji rolled her eyes and turned away from her friend.

"I'm going down, you two hurry up because Yuna is already waiting for you downstairs"

"Okay okay"

Lia came out of the room, so Yeji was able to clean the bed.

A few more minutes passed and Chaeryeong also finished taking a shower so Yeji followed.

"Yuna!!" Chaeryeong shouted.

The giant baby heard her so it immediately ran towards her.

"Unnie!!"

"Have you eaten yet huh?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Of course" Yuna replied.

"Arghhh.... I can't clean it" Chaeryeong heard that so she immediately went to the kitchen to look at it.

When she entered, her eyes widened as she was exposed to the objects scattered on the floor.

"Lia Unnie? What happened here?" Chaeryeong asked while looking at Lia.

Lia just scratched her neck while thinking of what to say to the younger.

"YEEEE!!" Yuna shouted and ran around the kitchen island.

The giant baby wore a yellow cloth that served as her cape and wore a crown made of cardboard.

While in her left hand she was carrying a sword also made of cardboard and in her right hand was a shield also made of cardboard.

"Yuna? Stop that!!" Chaeryeong shouted to call the child who was already walking around the living room.

The girl didn't listen to it, instead she run around the living room with her big and long legs.

"Baby? What's that noise I'm hearing- Oh my God!! What happened here? Why the mess in the kitchen?" Yeji closed her eyes to see if what she saw was true.

Ketchup smeared on the floor, Food scattered on the kitchen island and utensils that went nowhere.

"LIA? What happened here?" Yeji asked.

"It's not my fault, Yuna!! She said I'll go with her to cook breakfast, I don't know how long it will take" Lia replied and smiled shyly.

Chaeryeong just rested deeply.

"There's nothing we can do. We need to clean it before Unnie arrives" Chaeryeong said and took a mop and water.

Yeji and Lia helped Chaeryeong to speed up the cleaning.

While Yuna was sitting on the sofa. While watching TV.

(After ten thousands years later, joke)

"Why did you just cook breakfast today?" Chaeyeon asked.

The three looked on.

"We wake up late unnie" Yeji lied.

"Seriously? Chaeryeong isn't awake at noon" Chaeyeon wondered.

"U..... Uhh-"

"Mommy, I'm a princess!!" Yuna shouted so Chaeyeon immediately turned around and looked at her daughter.

"My princess!!" Chaeyeon also shouted and ran to chase her daughter.

The three took a deep breath and laughed.

"Lia Unnie. I won't leave you with Yuna" Chaeryeong said and giggled.

"No way!!" She complained immediately.

"I'm kidding" Chaeryeong replied immediately and laughed.

"Yeji, please tell your girlfriend that she's not Yuna's parent to ban me" lia joked.

Yeji just smiled and looked at Chaeryeong.

"You're sweaty babe. Do you want to take a bath first and change?" She asked here.

"Yes. All right, I'll go up to the bedroom first, I'll just take a shower" Chaeryeong said goodbye and kissed Yeji's cheek before leaving.

"So fruity" Lia said and rolled her eyes.