Chapter 22

Third person pov.......

Weeks and month past, Yeji and Chaeryeong became closer to each other.

They always eat out when they are alone, go to the mall or study together in the library.

They are both happy with what is happening and their love for each other are getting deeper.

"Where's Chaeryeong ?!" Yeji asked as she entered Chaeryeong's house.

"Oh..... You're already here. She's just in the room, watching TV with Yuna" Lia replied.

"Yuna?" Yeji wondered.

"You don't know her yet? She is Chaeryeong's niece "Lia replied as she continued cooking.

Yeji put down her belongings on the couch and removed the coat of her uniform.

"Why are you still wearing a uniform?" Lia asked when she noticed that.

"Because I was in a hurry to come here when you told the phone that Chaeryeong's head and stomach hurt" Yeji said.

"That's true. For sure you couldn't focus in class because you were thinking about her" Lia teased and giggled.

"I admit, When I found out that she got sick, it seemed like I wanted to leave the class and go here to take care of her" Yeji said and took a deep breath.

"Don't worry about her, she's feeling fine because her sister took care of her. Another thing, you can still take care of her when your class is over"

"I'm sorry , I'm just worried about her"

"Hmmm.... you're really in love huh?" said Lia and smiled.

"I don't have to answer that anymore, you always see" Yeji replied and smiled.

"Okay. Okay. By the way, Chaeryeong is going to take medicine. You'll bring her food, and if she can't. You'll just feed her. Is that okay with you?"

"Absolutely"

Yeji had already taken Chaeryeong's food tray with only soup, fruit, water and medicine.

She slowly entered to the girl room and saw her sleeping.

She also noticed a girl next to Chaeryeong.

She put down the tray and sat on the bed to wake the sleeping brunette.

"Chaeryeong-ah, wake up" she called softly.

It did not wake up.

"Chaery ~" she called again but it still didn't move.

She smiled, she touched the girl's cheek and trailed her thumb to every part of Chaeryeong's face.

"Pretty....." she mumbled and smiled again.

"Yeddeong ~" she was surprised when Chaeryeong looked up and called her by that nickname.

"C-Chaer ...." She immediately removed her hand from the Woman's face and acted calmly, even though she was already nervous inside.

"Yeddeong ~" Chaeryeong called again.

"Hm?"

"It's good you're here" Chaeryeong said and smiled.

Again, her whole eyes turned to a crescent moon when she saw Yeji.

"I really went to see you right away. I'm worried about you" Yeji said and held Chaeryeong's hand.

"Yeddeong?" Chaeryeong called again for the third time.

Inevitably Yeji couldn't smile because of the nickname.

"What do you need Hm?"

"I'm hungry" Chaeryeong whined.

"Oh.... okay. Come on, sit down properly and I'll fed you" Yeji said and Chaeryeong helped lean her back against the wall.

"You don't have to feed me, I can do it" Chaeryeong refused.

"Don't be naughty, I know it will be difficult so let me be, okay?" Chaeryeong just nodded and pout.

"Open your mouth Ryeongie" Yeji said and Chaeryeong immediately followed.

"Ouch!!" Chaeryeong shouted as she fell from the heat of the soup.

"Oh gosh!! I'm sorry Chaer" Yeji immediately took some water and gave Chaeryeong a drink.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Yeji said worriedly.

"You should blow it first" Chaeryeong said and held her mouth.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Chaer" Yeji apologized.

"its okay, Its not hurt too much" Yeji calmed down and scooped up the soup again.

She blew it until it cooled and slowly feed it on Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong really admire the care of the elder.

Ater Chaeryeong ate she went back to sleep.

While Yeji is in the living room, she is with Yuna who is watching a drama.

It sat next to her while clinging to her arm.

She finds it cute.

Everything was fine until Yeji broke the silence.

"Yuna?"

"Yes Yeji unnie?" The child looked at her.

"How well do you know your unnie Chaeryeong?" She asked.

"Chaeryeong unnie? Hmmm she's kind and smart"

"Really? Is there anything else?"

"Many, she is loving and caring. As she always does to me, she always takes care of me"

"Really?"

"Yes why?"

"No, I just asked"

"Do you like Chaeryeong unnie?" Yeji stopped and her chest throbbed at the child's question.

"How can you tell?"

"I saw you earlier in Chaeryeong unnie's room, you told her 'Pretty' so I thought you liked her"

"You're still young but you know a lot"

"I'm studying that unnie"

"As a matter of fact. If I tell the truth, will you tell that to Chaeryeong unnie too?"

"Yes, when you say I do, but if it's just a secret. I'll keep quiet"

"Aww good girl"

"So?"

"Okay, I'll admit that"

"I don't like her"

"Because I love her"

Yeji said so Yuna jumped for joy.

What they don't know is that someone is listening to them