Special Chapter

Yeji pov ......

"Darling!! Let's go!!" I shouted from downstairs.

Sometimes I also get annoyed because my wife is slow to act. Yes, she is my wife.

My wife is none other than Lee Chaeryeong.

"I'm going down!!" She shouted and hurried downstairs.

"Calm down darling, you might slip" I remind and giggle.

"Aishh..... You're making me hurry" she said and rolled her eyes.

I just smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Let's go?" I asked and she nod.

I opened the passenger seat and she immediately sat down. Before I sat down, I leaned a little on her face and pecked on her lips, which surprised her.

I giggled at her reaction and so did she. I closed the car door and sat in the driver seat.

"You know. You really can't help but kiss my lips" she said and I just giggled.

My day isn't really complete when I can't kiss her, I mean who wouldn't kiss that addictive lips.

I turned on the engine and held her hand. I drove to pre school.

Yes, that's right. In pre school, because we are going to pick up our child.

And yes again, we have a child. A five year old girl name Aki. She's so pretty that she inherited it from her mommy, of course it's my wife.

Recognition of them now and with us is the daugher of Ryujin and Lia. They're only a year older.

"Time was fast. Aki is getting grow" Chaeryeong said while looking outside.

"Yes. Before, she was still crawling on the floor and then we were trying to feed her. But now she is walking and eating alone" I replied and chuckled.

I am really glad that we raised our daughter well. Yes naughty but fun.

"I don't want to think that when she's 15, she'll have her own mind. Then she'll run like you" I wondered at the last thing she said.

"Huh? What do you mean she might be like me?" I gasped and raised an eyebrow.

"I mean she'll be as sweet as you" she replied and laughed.

I thought it was something.

We were silent for a few minutes until she spoke.

"Do you still remember the first time we met?" She asked.

"Uhmm ...... Quite" I replied, in fact I forgot.

"I haven't forgotten. Because that was the first day I slapped a woman"

"What?"

"Yes, you're the first woman I slapped. Second, you're the first person  who touch my waist with mixed of lust" she giggled and continued.

"But..... You know, those are the days when you always hurt me and humiliate me. Those are the days when I lose hope of living. Until one day, I was surprised that you always took care of me. Those are the days I lose hope. But you love me " she continued.

I smiled when I remembered that. But I feel sorry. I became a bad person in front of her. Maybe because I feel those times and no one will love me. But I meet her.

"Babe....." I call to her.

"Hm?"

I stopped the car and looked at her.