Chapter 36

Yeji pov .......

I'm really happy because Chaeryeong and I spent a long time. I don't know what I will do if I lose her and I don't want to lose her, I really don't want to.

She is my only world, my everything and the only love of my life.

We’ve been trough a year, and I admit that I’m just falling more and more in love with her. She is caring and loving.

Sometimes we fight over small things, but we just laugh at it in the end.

I love her, I love her so much......

She is different from the women who used to be my girlfriends. She doesn’t think about the problem, she focuses more on just being calm and still being happy.

I'm in the office now, staring at something special I'm going to give to Chaeryeong.

I miss her. I always miss my girlfriend.

But she will never be my girlfriend anymore.

I took a deep breath and pocketed my hold. I picked up my phone and called Lia.

*********

"Lia, where is she now?"

"Her practice is almost over, don't worry she doesn't know anything about your plan"

"Aishh unnie.... Don't talk there. She might hear" I complained.

"Opps sorry Yeji" I heard her giggle.

"Okay bye"

"By-"

********

She's really annoying. I left my office. I canceled all meetings today because this is the most important day for me.

I hurried home and dressed in casual clothes.

It's only 30 minutes and she's going home.

I called Ryujin and I was happy with what I heard. The plan is complete. Chaeryeong and I are the only ones missing.

I called Lia again and she said Chaeryeong was waiting for me. So I immediately drove to their Studio.

While driving, I came across a flower shop. I went inside the shop and looked for a flower that I could give to the woman I love the most.

"Miss, have you chosen anything yet?" Question of a woman. Maybe she owns this shop.

I walked further until a rose caught my attention. Pink and fragrant. Chaeryeong will love it.

"I'll buy it" I said and the woman turned around. I waited a few more minutes to get the flower.

"Good day miss" the woman said and I just smiled and before getting in the car.

I was already driving to Chaeryeong’s studio. In the distance I saw her talking to Lia. I stopped at a distance and called Lia.

*********

"Lia, I'm here. You can do the second step"

"Okay"

*********

I put down my phone and saw Lia leave in her car. Now, only Chaeryeong is left. She looked at her watch, she was probably waiting for me earlier.

I got out of the car with the flower I bought. She always looked around. She didn't know that I was just behind her. I chuckled sofly and suddenly hugged her back with my one arm while the another is in my back, holding the flower.